Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet More than one dj software installed

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

can you have more than one type of virtual dj on your computer, I have the pro virtual dj installed and I bought dj mixstation3 home edition? I can I have both installed on my computer?

Posté Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 5:33 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 12:14 pm
how can I find out what directory I have the first one on. I had a friend install it. I'm a beginner on computers and stuff like this. I don't have a serial # for the first one because he installed off of his, the second one I bought off of Amazon. Sorry but they were a price I could afford. The only reason I wanted it was so I can mixed and burn cds like the play at the bars. One song after another, can I do that and if yes If somebody doesn't mind kind of helping me get started I would really really love that.

Posté Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 4:46 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its ilegal to use someone esles licence sorry.

the only way to get downloads and tools and skins is to register officaly

the warzes editions have many bugs which put your computer at risk due to the cracks used.

if you are playing at bars prehaps you could ask the bars to help you out with the licence.

im personaly 17 spent 2 years saving pocket money and bits of cash i got for odd jobs saving .

so i know its though but its well worth it.

Posté Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 1:10 pm
thanks, yea it is tough to save and save to get something good. But I don't play at bars, its just home use.

Posté Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 3:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)