Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video problems Ati 1950 pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello

I have just buillt a machine every thing ok untill I run VDJ my spec:

.-Intel core2 6400
.-Motherboard asus p5wdh deluxe
.-Ram 2Gb 800
.-3 HDD S-ATA 200gb
.-Sound card sound blaster audigy4 pro
.-Video Card club 3d Ati 1950pro 256mb GDDR3
GPU Clock Speed 600 MHz
RAMDAC Speed 400 MHz
Max. Screen Resolution 2048 x 1536
Refresh Rate at Max Res 85 Hz @ 2048 x 1536

The problem beggins when I use VDJ and i minimize and try to use anything else in windows the video pauses and what ever i tried to do stops and the cursor goes to the center of the screen.

This is a video so you can understand a bit more what i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vqAx0RGvCM

I have tryed everything (perfomance lowest hardware acceleration, resolution, new drivers , updated bios , changeing powerlines so that they dont combine with hdd..) i can image ever reading the grafics card manual forums...

I need help! :(

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 12:12 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when you minimise virtual dj ,it looses its priority on that screen , the tasks your proforming take priority , which is why the video stops when you click the startmenu

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 1:14 am
Even if a " Alt - Tab " still does the same if VDJ is runing I can´t do anything in windows.

In the video you can see that the video is playing u press start button and video stops for a second the it is like you never preesed start.

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 1:17 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i will research this :)

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 1:20 am
Ok Thanks :D

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 10:27 am
I am happy to say that I think i have solved the problem.

I tried another grafics card nvidia 7600GT And still the same after touching every button i can see i found that if you change de video decoder in VDJ to windows media video decoder everything was Ok.

I am so happy my nightmare was over so if anyone else has the same problem opefully it´s just the decoder like me.

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 4:27 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
villageinn wrote :
I am happy to say that I think i have solved the problem.

I tried another grafics card nvidia 7600GT And still the same after touching every button i can see i found that if you change de video decoder in VDJ to windows media video decoder everything was Ok.

I am so happy my nightmare was over so if anyone else has the same problem opefully it´s just the decoder like me.

Are you sure that it's the "Video decoder"?

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 9:17 pm
that´s all i did in that moment and ive been with it all night and no problems since.

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 11:05 pm
Sorry but I´ve just realiezd why it was happening I was wrong before..

It´s when u maximize your window does look like anything happened but when you try to get out of the VDJ mainscreen it won´t let you, Sorry once again it was a lamer error.

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 4:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)