Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet DJ nitish

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

nitishHome userMember since 2007
If you want some people to be shouted 'BEST DJ FOR U' so do this mixing system
play ur favorite song then backspin it put an effect voice like this"ur DJ have only one passion MUSIC and GIRL;then put ur most precious Remix song.trust me it work because i'm experience it 4 time in when i have mix in parties.Thank for trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 6:02 pm
nitishHome userMember since 2007
wanna to boost up ur lighting environment,so connect ur pc wiz a projector,as virtual DJ have some video transitor you can mix ur song as well and it will indicates in the wall(where u have put ur Projector).People really like it,Trust meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 6:56 pm
err .....

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 7:24 pm
LOL! I'm having a hard time understanding.. I'm better off with my mix. :)

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 4:48 pm
DJKKAHome userMember since 2007
nitish! you are totally right on the second idea, cuz it blends! if you are at a house party, it would be good cuz strobe lights and black lights are far too important for a house party, but a projector would just cut it, it works really well with a smartboard i bet ^.^

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 5:01 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
oh it works great with smart boards , my collage was very impressed when i used the network to seize control of them all and stick up music tv ;)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 10:50 am
adam525Home userMember since 2007
OK,

I can't resist. Music and girls would make 2 different passions.

Posté Tue 13 Mar 07 @ 9:13 pm
those tricks actually come in handy and work most of d time. Last gig i did, i cued up a hit song at about 130 Bpm, set the crossfader to middle, set brake effect to 2 seconds and the playing song (110 Bpm) and then activated the effect while looking down at my controls. The song went reaaaaaalllllll sloooooooow and then stopped. The crowed groaned and looked at me for like 2 seconds, then i went 3 stutter starts on the new song and then hit it. They went wild....

I call it the ultimate attention grabber :))

dj soniq

Posté Wed 25 Apr 07 @ 2:39 pm
lol

Posté Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 1:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)