Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet can some1 pliz help me

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

can some1 pliz help or to send me a link were i can buy a maya 44 usb sound card cuz i really need it badly and i have bout 135$ and i want to know werei can find if any 1 knows plis send me a message to my email at --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djmisterio coming soon no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 8:30 am
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
www.djdeals.com it was the first thing that came up in google my friend =D

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 8:34 am
well i want to buy the maya 44 usb soundcard thats the onli thing i need cuz i got the time coded vinyls

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 8:36 am
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
oops hehe what country are you in?

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 8:53 am
im in usa i live in da bx

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 8:59 am
da bx ?? whatever that is it isn't a city.....no zip code

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 11:12 am
ashlar......who makes it.....i couldn't find it at dj deals under maya, but i stumbled across it as the esi maya ? it seems to be just 2 out,and it's very cheap $128.....is it any good?

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 11:29 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Don;t buy from DJDeals. Its a hoax website. I tried to order 3 times from them, get a reciept, but no order gets processed, and nothing gets taken from my credit card.

Its basically like a zombie website. No customer support either if you look around the website. Be warned!

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 11:36 am
thanks for the warning......i wasn't buying though....i have a delta 44 and a presonus firebox

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 11:48 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah i was reffering to the new kid :D

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 11:53 am
for thosde of u dumb asses saying bout the bx it means the bronx on n.y gett it ima street dude damm wat soo hard bout that any ways i need a maya 44 usb sound card nothing else jus that or im gona have to spend 200 on the new mix vibes thing they selling i think its called the edirol mk2 its coming out soon well i jus wana get that sound card badly cuz i know im gonna scratch like nuthing its seem easily to me

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 9:00 pm
and yes there is a *** zip code damm it

(mind ur langu plz )

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 9:03 pm
ok i found this peace it has a 4 in and 4 out and the name of it is ESI M4U 4-Channel USB MIDI Interface i would like to know if virtual dj wil take it

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 9:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)