Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet static with cue dual on dual sound cards

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

when I listen to a song while one is playing it is horrible total static. i have dont this proformances > fastest + autolatency and untick safemode and overlclock and it helps for a little bit but it comes right back and then it is also not in time to what is playing like 1/2 beat off echo sound instead of at the same time.

Now this does not happen if i use a single sound card ( turtle beach, echo DJ) ony if i need to go with 2 cards instead. what i wanted to do was use a usb headohone and just the built in sound card on my laptop. I have tried this with several usb sound cards for the 2nd one. i was trying to free up my pcmcia slot for something else.

so besides proformances > fastest + autolatency and untick safemode and overlclock and only using 1 sound card, is there anything else I can do?

This is the only program this happens to out of the 3 I use. PCDJ fx, red Blue, Otis, all do not have this problem, just VDJ. Someone said possibly try to use 3.4 vdj. would this help?

Posté Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 8:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you are you using 4.2 if not update because this solves this issue

aslo go to options > proformances

and choose fastest , untick safemode and overclock and choose "autolatency"

how does it run now?

Posté Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 8:16 pm
hello That was the 1st thing i did Like i said in the 1st post, when i unchecked the safe mode and overclock it put a delay as well as the scratchy sound makeing it even harder to mix. yes i am using 4.2 Laptop has plenty of power Duo2 processor, 2 gigs of ram, 200 gig drive.

this only happens when i use 2 sound cards no matter if they are the usb headphones from pcdj or just a simple usb sound card. if i use 1 sound card i do not have the problem.

Thanks again for the help.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 5:02 am
is it just 4.2 or 4.2r1

if you dont have R1 (card patch)

contact support and ask for the R1 update.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 10:28 am
install_virtualdj_v4[1].2r1.exe is the name of the file. Is this the correct version?

Thanks again for the help on this. i wuld love to use the usb headphones.

Posté Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 10:18 pm
yes install that please :)

Posté Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 10:23 pm
that is the one I am using. do you think if i go back to 3. whatever that would help? I realy would liek to get this going with 2 sound cards. ( the usb headphones I have) I realy love this program over pcdj but pcdj does not have the sound problems like this. I am not sure what else to do.
I did even try uninstalling it on my todhiba and put it on my IBM t40 and the same problem still happens. Single sound card via pcmcia is fine but a dual sound card, all static even with unchecking safe mode and all of that. besides the static, there is a huge delay from what is being played and what is through the head phones.
I have tried a sound blaster, a turtle beach and usb head phones. All the same problem. I can use the turtle beach 5.1 single sould card without any problems thought but, then I can not sue the usb headphones. It looks like i am using the most current version. If i go back to an older version, will this solve the problem? any other suggestions would rock.

Posté Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 6:06 pm

Posté Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 6:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)