Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet I have a problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Okay I am going to buy vdj and some virtual vinyl with my incometax return but i don't really like vdj 4.2 my skin is not compatable due to the fact that your new version has that lock to change the pitch when you change the rpm. without that lock the music sounds all screwed up and I just don't like that I have to switch to one of the 4.2 skins lock the lock on both tables then switch back to my skin before each set. It is really annoying so if there is a way you could make that lock in the skin I am currently using or when I buy vdj is there a way to buy 3.4. You dont have to edit the skin until I become a user that has bought the program that way you doont have to do the work to an unlicensed member.i would really like to upgrade to 4.2 but I need that skin issue fix and I don't have the knowledge to do so. Please respond with any ideas or response to my problem thanks and I am looking forward to becoming a full active member here very soon.

Posté Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 7:49 pm
plz respond with any help thanks.

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 5:58 am

What is your favorite skin ?
Its easy to change the old master tempo button there, to keylock.

Or if it does not have such a button, you can add a keyboard shortcut to turn on keylock, so that you dont have to switch back and forth between the skins.

Hope that helps ;)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 5:02 pm
pioneer-700 color blue and yes that did help i didn't even think to make a keyboard shortcut. When I get my income tas return i will be buying the program and some virtual vinyl. I am so excited I can't wait. I want the full pro version.

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 5:20 pm

In the Pioneer 700 skin, open the XML file inside the ZIP, and change "master_tempo" to "key_lock", and it should work fine in 4.x :)

Or use keyboard shortcut for the same (key_lock)

And hope to see you as a full member soon ;)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 5:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)