Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Help with BPM and CDG

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey everyone i need some help working out the Virtual DJ program.

My problems goes as follows:

I load any song into the virtual DJ program and the BPM is ccorrect for the song

there are also CDGs that pop up (the little lines indicating beats) and the problem is that they do not line up underneath the correct beats.

The big CDG (indicating 1st beat) doesn't start on the first beat of the song, and that screws up the beats and mixing.

So how can i adjust the CDG positioning? I can't adjust the BPM, becuase if I do, i'm putting in a wrong BPM.

Is there any way i can move the CDGS around so taht the BIG CDG lines up beneath the 1st beat?

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 10:27 am
Actually i just looked at it and i realized that its not that the big CDG is positioned in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th beat, its just entirely in the wrong place. Its completely off.

Is this cause the BPM is off? Cause it seems like the BPM is correct.

I'm so lost

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 10:31 am
There is a thread on how to do that here somewhere. I've seen it, but can't find it now. Do a search for ADJUST CDG

Posté Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 5:01 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 3:57 pm
I was gonna suject norway's blog but looks like someone beat me to it :P
really helpful

Posté Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 8:20 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
let us know how it turned out for you DJ beats. adjusting CBG's on the fly is very helpful when you get the hang of it.

Posté Wed 07 Mar 07 @ 12:19 am
RathHome userMember since 2007
Hi Dj's I don't speak very well the english, so sorry for grammar mistakes...

I want to make a dj´s "company" for interchange mix and knowledges so, if you are agree to me, you can writte me to **************

Bye
Tank you

Posté Tue 13 Mar 07 @ 3:36 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)