Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Playlist

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

here's the problem...
i was mixing for over two hours and when i came to find a track i had played ony about half an hour earlier on the playlist it wasn't there along with all the tracks i had added after about the first hour of my mix, why is this and why didn't vdj save the tracks i drag onto the decks as it used to, bearing in mind i have just got myself a new laptop so i may have oberlooked a simple setting somewhere while i did the install.
any ideas?

regards...
DJ Gigilo.

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 3:04 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Make sure you turn the 'REPEAT' feature on. Click on the circle with the ... in it and then from the menu choose 'Repeat' -- That will put everything you play back into the playlist column.

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 11:51 pm
Crazy Question: Was the first hour before Midnight?? If so the songs in the first hour will be under a different day.

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 12:53 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I actually run my computer 12hrs off set (behind actual), that way the playlist will be saved for the date that I started for example today's playlist will have the date of 2007-03-02 since I will start today and finish at 2 am Sat (with the 12hr offset that is Fri 2pm). Hope that made sense.

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 1:18 am
Yep, sounds like somethin to do myself.

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 2:57 am
nice one!

:)

works a treat, i'll ofset the time as well...good idea that!

cheers.
DJ Gigilo.

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 10:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)