Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mapping Torq Xponent - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Could someone map it please. I have it but i miss virtual dj. I have tried to map thanks to learn command. I manage to map all execept the jog wheel. It cannot navigate in the sound by rotate

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 6:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you will need vdj pro for this purpose after the demo expires

as the console edition has no midi mapping capabilities

hope to see you with us soon :)

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 6:37 pm
I have the pro version (that's how I manage to map the buttons and faders). The problem is that I can map the jog wheel well. I don't manage to have something good.
Could you help me?

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 10:05 pm
maczachHome userMember since 2010
perhaps you could add your serial if you own the pro version

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 10:52 pm
Can I have an answer please?Can Virtual dj pro allow to use xponent with full fonctions (included jog wheel navigation...scratch....)

Posté Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 11:41 am
yes it can , to map an action

just press and hold a button , and tell it what to do

or turn a dial

or move a jog ect

midi mapping

hope to see you soon as a pro user

Posté Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 12:21 pm
I thank you for the answer But i think you didn't read the first post (and the others). Mapping the buttons is always such easy. What I was talking about is mapping the jog wheel to be able to navigate and scratch

Posté Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 12:24 pm
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Its the same prob as the jogs on the vci and xone 3d, they are working on it.

Posté Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 12:34 pm
ok thanks

Posté Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 11:35 pm
mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Do you get the Xponent soundcard to work with Virtual DJ, and the leds ?

Posté Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 8:17 pm
i think to get the leds to work some sort of native mapping would need to be created by virtual dj

Posté Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 8:55 pm
mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Posté Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 7:42 am
HI mastahk.

Can you please tell me the dimentions of it. (?)W,(?)D,(?)H.

look on google, online stores. nothing.........
I even download the user manual from m-audio. but nothing.

I buy 6 monht ago the BCD2000 and have to stay back with the MP3 console. I was wating for second edition from vestax (with sound card). but theyr seems very quiet about it.

Wating for the team to support the TORK. then buy it.

The support for the BCD2000 was no full.

THANKS

Posté Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 4:47 pm
i did some mapping on virtual dj with my xponent. i was able to get the touch sensitive feel on it and also i was able to get it to scratch, but the only problem, the scratches did not come out good as scratching with a mouse. so right now my mappings is "work in progress". once i get the scratches to sound good, then i would say my job is complete. i tried scratching on traktor dj with xponent and it sounded like the real thing. i did some unbelievable scratches on traktor dj with it. is there anyone who have tried to tweak the scratching on virtual dj with xponent........

Posté Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 4:08 am
Hi, I have mapped everything else on VDJ except for the jog wheels, please advise how or what values you have used to map the jogs...I can live without any LEDS, but need the jog wheel...

Posté Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 11:48 am
I just got VDJ Pro last night and was really excited to try it out with my M-AUDIO XPONENT. After reading a couple of reviews on different threads of the unit and its compatibility with VDJ I was eager to get this software. I must be doing something wrong because the unit is not working the way they described. Are there tweaks that I need to make to get the Scratchwheel function to work properly? How do you invert the pitch controls? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I hope I didn't make a mistake in buying this software. Thanks in advance.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 5:10 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 5:21 am
mooashHome userMember since 2007
Amazing!

I want to try this to see if the Xponent works better with VDJ than it does with Torq but in order to get the mapper I need the pro version! lol! So, the only way I can see if this suits me is to buy the product and hope for the best - typical.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 6:34 pm
upgrades and addons are for pro edition owners only.

Them's the Rules.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:35 pm
mooash wrote :
Amazing!

I want to try this to see if the Xponent works better with VDJ than it does with Torq but in order to get the mapper I need the pro version! lol! So, the only way I can see if this suits me is to buy the product and hope for the best - typical.

get the demo and mapp it your self it takes about all of 5 minutes ;)

options > remotes > tick midi and press options

Posté Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 8:43 pm
61%