Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Congrats to the team

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

LeeTpaHome userMember since 2003
I have used Atomix in a large club here in Florida 5 nights a week since Atomix first came out... Well I think you finally created the perfect computer based mixing software. I am only using the demo at the moment at home but I will be converting the clubs computers over to the full version of VirtualDJ sometime in the next few weeks.. The best thing i have noticed so far is the beat tracking is MUCH better (tracks early disco almost perfectly) and the sound quality is fantastic!!
Keep up the good work,
Lee

Posté Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 4:47 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Clubers in Florida must have very low expectations from a DJ. My friend tried playing atomix in a club here and in five minutes he had a bunch of people (one of them the clubs owner) at his desk asking where did he learn that you should keep the mix in sync just for 5 seconds and then its ok to go out of sync... FAME was lame...
VDJ is better, it could be used.

Posté Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 8:41 pm
Well i dont like the new beat lock for virtual dj.. i just use the sync. The beatlock seams to put the beats out more than together on mine.. but the sync works for me.

Dj Dark Storm

Posté Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 8:45 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Dark storm:

You should manually tap out tracks if you find that the bpm is wrong. This will happen with hip hop mostly.

Posté Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 9:43 pm
Nah.. i usually mix trance and u can clearly see the beats in the visual mix window and the sync works fine.. but then i activate beat lock and it allways seems to mess the beats up.. im not sure if im doin something wrong or if it just cant do it with certain tracks.. I dunno.

Dj Dark Storm

Posté Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 12:18 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
to be honest i have similar problems with beat lock too.. even if i first beat sync it.. the pitch seems to wobble as if they are chasing each other sort of thing...

Thats picking strong 4 beat trancy tracks within max 2 bpm of each other

Stu

Wokingham

Posté Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 1:01 pm
Hi, Well i found out me problem, it was cause i was using a different skin from atomix that i had converted. Seems it dont calculate the beats correctly when analyzing them. It seems to work fine now i have converted the advanced skin to 800x600.. :D

Dj Dark Storm

Posté Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 1:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)