Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet headphones and dj control mp3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I have recently bought the dj control mp3 which came with a djc edition of virtualdj.

I have a logitech headphone as well which works as a second soundcard for prelistening music while mixing.

I can't seem to find the option to select different outputs since I'm not familiar with virtualdj. All I see is that stuff is available in somekind of pro version.

My question is if it's possible to connect the master to the speakers, and second to my headphones connected by USB. Within this version of virtualdj.

Thanks for an answer in advance,

Steve.

Posté Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 9:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to use more than one soundcard you need pro vdj

or you can use a single usb 4.1 soundcard to prelisten

you can upgrade at a
discount

Posté Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 10:04 pm
I have a conexant amc audio soundcard updated and everything, I just don't know if it's 4.1 or higher, all I know is that I can't connect the headphones to the version of virtualdj.

If I decide to upgrade will it upgrade to the pro newest version of virtualdj which is "5" when u open the website or will it upgrade to the djc edition pro version?

If I'm going to pay the 249 euro, I'd like to recieve the newest pro version there is containing following features:

- being able to select the dj control as remote control (input), in other words a hardware mixing panel.
- being able to select speakers as master.
- being able to select the headphones as second.

What would u suggest?

Steve.

Posté Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 10:43 pm
you will be given the latest pro edition 5 , with acess to future updates

it does support the console and it does support using multipul sound cards

learn more about whats available in pro here

comparison

Posté Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 11:19 pm
U convinced me, I'm trying to upgrade, now if only the company would accept my credit card.

I got an error but I guess the best way to go through that is by opening a ticket. Or does the forum offers help on those things as well?

Steve.

Posté Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 12:11 am
contact
support directly please:)

Posté Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 12:26 am
Done, thanks for the quick replies, I hope the support team is as fast as u.

Steve.

Posté Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 12:30 am
I have just bought a brand new DJ Control MP3 and installed the drivers and software and also set up my PC's 5.1 soundcard so I can use headphones to preview the deck.
The problem is that when I press one of the headphone buttons I have to keep my finger on it to be able to hear, as soon as I let go the green light goes out and I cant hear. Surely the button is supposed to stay green?

Posté Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 6:08 pm
Hello alexdoong,

No, the process you have meet is the standard setting of VirtualDJ DJC 3 with DJ Control MP3: as soon as you release the headphones buttons, the pre-listening stops.
A continuous prelistening with DJ Control MP3 after releasing the headphones button is not available in VirtualDJ DJC 3, it requires
- either VirtualDJ Pro,
- or DJ Console Mk2 (with VirtualDJ DJC 3).

Posté Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 5:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)