Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet MixLab Skin Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Has anyone else had this problem using the MixLab skin? Any ideas how to fix it?
I LOVE this skin!!!

Everything works but the time remaining read gets cut off. For example if there is 51 seconds left in the track I dont see "00:51" but rather "00:5..."
Is there anyway to fix this?

My resolution is set at the highest setting my card allows which is 1920 x 1080 but I have also tried using other resolutions which actually "fit" the skin I am trying to use such as 1280 x 768 and 1280 x 800 nothing changes regardless of resolution

I am running Windows Vista and Virtual Vinyl 5.0 rev.4

Here is a screenshot of the MixLab skin problem and another screenshot of the Cue Widescreen skin

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 12:02 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 8:51 am
i had the same problem but it has since fixed itself! i deleted then downloaded + reinstalled again but that didnt work but now things seem to be sweet! i tried changing font and text size but this also didnt make a difference! i dont know what i did but all is working fine now.

cant wait until 2.0 is out!

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 10:57 am
cioce: OK I installed your skin and attempted to use it and I get an error message that reads "Invalid skin file (error line 0 in the xml)"
Maybe its a problem with running the Vista operating system?

DJMarze: I tried to delete and reinstall but no luck :-(

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 6:04 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I figured it out.

The skin is using the LCD font that I can see on your screenshot you didn't install it. The MixLab skin should provide the LCD font in its package that's a mistake DJ Format will surely resolve ASAP.

Anyway, you can find the LCD font in the zip package of this other skin.
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=3103

Copy the file named LCD.ttf in your c:\\windows\\fonts folder. You'll maybe have to restart VDJ to get the font to be activated dunno, I can't remember ^^

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:00 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:06 pm
cioce: Yes I have rev 4 installed already.. maybe its just a vista issue?

Fruit: I downloaded that skin and installed the LCD font. I got a message saying I already had LCD installed but I overwrote it with the new one. IT WORKS!!!!! Thanks so much for suggesting that. I have been dying to use this skin and am even more excited about the release of the 2.0 one now :-)

Now... do you have any ideas about what may be wrong with the V-Mix 5.3 skin? After it was installed and I tried to use it all i get is an error message that reads "Invalid skin file (error line 37 in the xml)

Posté Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 10:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)