Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Headphones on Xponent

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Has anyone gotten the headphones to work with VDJ mac 5.0 B2? Also does anyone have a diagram of what each of the buttons do? I've figured out most of them but some don't seem to do anything.
Xponent and Mac are an excellent pair...keep up the good work dev team...I don't care what anybody says about you... you guys do a great job!
OK OK I'll stop being a kiss @ss ;)

Posté Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 2:23 am
OK so I take it no one has gotten the headphone output on the Xponent to work with VDJ due to no response.
Using the Xponent with windows I have to use the two sound card option to be able to get the main output from the Xponent and headphones from the built-in sound card from my laptop...this seems to work fine but when I choose this same set up with my MBP I get this horrible sound coming from the Xponent output but great sound from the headphones...any ideas on what it could be???

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 1:29 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Strange way of doing it?

On Windows I use the "Outputs: Headphones" option, then use either 4.1 card or ASIO to select the appropriate channels. This allows you to use the Xponent outputs and controls.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 2:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya sorry i havent been able to reply sooner

i use the xponenent on mac

you need to choose it as a 4.1 card like on windows

inputs : none
outputs : headphones
card: 4.1

Driver : xponent

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 3:10 pm
Thanks guys! The sound is much Cleaner now!

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 10:07 pm
hey guys im having a similar problem im using mac osx with virtual dj and an xponent

As you can see there is no option for 4.1 or ASIO

Can anyone help pleeease?

Posté Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 9:38 am
anyone?

Posté Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 11:46 am
guys please help there is no 4.1 option for me on my mac using xponent. Can somebody look into this pleeease!

Posté Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 7:05 am
jvg123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
dam messed up just left ya hanging... well i don't have any info about it sorry man but i am interested in how to use head phones properly with virtual dj. Like what do you need and how do you set up your virtual dj so that you can hear your mix in your head phones then when your ready send it to the master out for the audience to hear it?

thanks

Posté Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 12:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)