Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Confused with Skin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,
which skin is working perfect with version 5.05 xp resolution 1280 x 1024 including video.
There are so many skins out, i don't know anymore which one to use. I had the Dac 3 before and therefore i used the mixstation skin.

Posté Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 6:52 am
i use mixstation 4.2

Posté Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 7:01 pm
welby1Home userMember since 2008
HI Supacon, thanks for the great skin.

Just a question...what is the difference between Automix and Now the button underneath?

Is it possible to have the Automix do just that "Automix" when one deck finishes a song it autoslides the mixer onto the other deck.

Thank you for your hard work.

Appreciated and I just love the look.

Posté Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 1:15 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
If you're using the latest version, I didn't think that the "Now" button was still there... I had to change it after virtualDJ version 4.5 or something, because the way that automix was implemented changed - but originally Automix would turn on the automatic play from playlist feature, and "Now" would instantly begin a transition to the next track.

With the way that the Automatic mixing works, to switch to another song now, you just double-click the track you want to mix into, so that button became useless. (Technically it became what is now the real auto mix button, and the original Auto Mix button did nothign until I updated it).

Sorry for taking nearly a month to reply - if you have any other questions you can PM me, I don't check old forum threads very often since I don't actively DJ so much nowadays.

Posté Sun 19 Oct 08 @ 11:23 am

Posté Sun 19 Oct 08 @ 3:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)