Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark TTUSB

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hey, if i buy TTUSB do I need Maya44 USB, because that turntable has usb already? :)

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 6:27 am
please dont waste your money on that tt... i used to have tose for sale at my old job... thay are extremely cheap.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 6:31 am
but im new to dj ( i had virtual dj for 2 year) but i want to have a turntable, and im just 18 and icant spend more than this. :)

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 6:52 am
i would suggest spending your money on a hercules dj console mk2 instead.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 6:58 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dj xplod wrote :
hey, if i buy TTUSB do I need Maya44 USB, because that turntable has usb already? :)

Yes, cos if i not wrong that TT is not a soundcard, hence u need an asio soundcard for timecode to operate:)

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 7:16 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ_Gauge wrote :
i would suggest spending your money on a hercules dj console mk2 instead.

Yes, that would be nice for starting out;) (All in one)

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 7:21 am
true the usb tt isnot a soundcard. it is usb so you can rip vinyl easy... i suggest the herc especially if you just starting out with hardware. tuntables takealot of work and are expensive.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 7:33 am
DJTyGuyHome userMember since 2013
I am new to DJing and have a relatively low budget. I purchased two numark TTUSB's and a numark M2 mixer. I also have PreSonus audio box that I purchased awhile ago for recording. I have been reading a lot about sound cards are needed for to operate the TTUSB's with virtual DJ, can the audio box I have be used for that? If not, what sound card would you recommend and do I just plug the RCA's from the TTUSB into the sound card?

Thanks everyone,
Ty

Posté Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 8:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)