Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet How to remove background music

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm a newbie and I don't know how to remove the background music over the the song to remix that -- or how to remix one song to other genre ?

Posté Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 12:37 am
In some type of audio files the background music is separate from the vocals and this is usually placed in the right side of the audio while vocals is placed on the left this is known as stereo (L & R separate). In most common audio files format it is merge both left and right together so don't have any chance to separate it, this is known as stereo (L & R merge / in one Mono). In other words in some audio files format you can do what ever you want.

Posté Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 5:15 am
I know it -- but i don't know how to am i to do it --- but how ti change to L/R ? and how to a DJ can mix the original songs of other singer to a other genres -- example like a elektronic ?

Posté Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 8:05 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
how about using the vocals+ effect? its not great but it does the standard job. thats the best you will get without postproducing the track with proper tools and techniques.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 12:45 pm
QazzysHome userMember since 2007
the vocal+ is not the better effect to put out the music or the voice...

Posté Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 8:59 am
Yes, I agree, but if you produce you will know that there is no such thing as one effect that does the job for you.

Posté Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 11:00 pm
pocmanHome userMember since 2008
So is there then a set of tools that can be purchased that willl do this, or do you need a proffesional recording studio mixer to do it. I've been messing around with mixes for years and never found as really good way to do it. I've tried the vocals+ and to be honest it doesn't do a good enough job for me. Ther must be a way as hip hop artists seem to do it all the time without any great difficulty. I can understand if they've got access to the original recordings of the song, but some just seem to takre them from a standard piece of vinyl or CD.

Any advice of bits of kit that I can buy to do this would be extremly helpful, I've got some pretty cool ideas in my head for doing some new tracks with various samples (I can play the keyboards and guitar enough to come up with simple sequences for the main part) but at the moment I can't extract the sounds and beats I need.

Thanks in advance

Posté Sun 03 Feb 08 @ 5:34 am
well keep in mind that to use vocals for a track which exceeds 3 seconds in length of the original material, you need to have rights for it from the originator. in which case, you'd be getting the vocal track from their studio so you dont need tricks.

should you not have that ability, you need to develop a technique over time and practice. some tools that come in handy (use something like Steinberg Wavelab with some addon plugins like Waves Gold pack):

filtering
eqing
polarity cancellation

i have a post somewhere in mix lessons about it, you'll have to do a search cuz im not gonna write a long winded post again. but there are good sites online which go in depth as well.

Posté Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 11:55 am
ha frds how to remove the song music and voice tell me . i wanna sound effects and samplers plz send me this mail id [Removed]

[Sorry, posting E-mail addresses and other contact details is not permitted for unlicensed users. Please read the forum rules]

Posté Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 8:06 pm
Effects, samples and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users who have either purchased VirtualDJ or taken out a monthly subscription for VirtualDJ Pro Infinity.

Nobody will send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled. Do not ask this again in the forums or your account will be locked.

Regarding removing vocals and or instruments from songs, please see our FAQ page on this subject: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20remove%20the%20vocals%20or%20instruments%20from%20a%20song.html

Posté Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 4:32 am

Posté Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 10:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)