Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Numark Cue Full Widescreen 1280 x 800 Skin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

Am I missing something here guys? I am using the Numark cue widescreen video 1280 x 800 skin and it works 100% fine, but when I want to play without video I would like to use the 'full' widescreen skin. Trouble is when i select this all seems to work fine at first but at regular intervals the screen freezes for 1.5/2 seconds then frees and runs as normal. I have tried different screen resolutions on my lappy but cant get it to stop doing this
Can anyone shed any light on this? I am maybe thinking the resolution of the full skin has a part to play. Is the full skin on the download section 1280 x 800 like the video skin or different to this as it doesnt say on the download link. If this is the case does anyone have a 1280 x 800 full skin that I could download as I would maybe struggle to re-size it myself.
Thanks Lee

Posté Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 6:54 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you using a mac?

Posté Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 7:08 am
No, sorry im using a P.C running vista with a 1280 x 800 screen resolution. other thing to mention. when i startup up VDJ without a controller (xp10's) I get an error saying that the vdj resolution is higher than my screen size even when it is set at the highest in control panel. I dont get this error when controllers plugged in. Weird???? Again im i missing something here?
thanks for quick reply Lee

Posté Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 7:17 am
Skyfxl?............ anybody?

Posté Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 2:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
One thing that can happen is that direct X can get a bit confused if you change controllers or sound cards with it still set in VDJ

you should change the settings before disconnecting the controller and closing VDJ if you know you wont use it in the next set.

Posté Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 2:34 pm
Ok, I will do this in future. Anychance of getting a 1280 x 800 full cue skin anywhere to see if this stops the freezing skyfxl?

Posté Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 3:14 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 4:55 am
For reference, when clicking on the link in the previous post and then clicking the Mac download icon all you get is the "Add-Ons" page. Also, there was previously another working link to the same Mac skin but the skin would not work.

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 11:58 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
For reference, when clicking on the link in the previous post and then clicking the Mac download icon all you get is the "Add-Ons" page.

I wondered what the blue computer discs meant. Does that mean the skin can be downloaded for PC and Mac users.

Jimmy b

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 1:03 pm
Ya but it doesn't work.

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 3:02 pm
If possible, download the skin on pc Windows and copy the skin in your mac

Posté Tue 25 Mar 08 @ 6:09 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It must be zip.

Posté Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 3:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)