Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Is it just me

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all

Happy new year I have had fun with VDJ this year. As I look at my calendar for 2005 I don't have a party to february 18 so I don't think I will be able to eat this January. :))). Is this that time of year that I will need a 9 to 5? My partys don't pick back up until March. So what is a mobile DJ to do?

Posté Sat 01 Jan 05 @ 10:36 pm
Yes. That is vaca time... Although I was able to book one in Jan and two in Feb this year so far.. March picks me back up also. YOu basically live off of Christmas parties if you are in the US. And I work a 9-5 year round anyway...

Posté Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 12:28 am
Especially this past xmas things were kind of slow. I work a 9-5 as well. Lets hope for a bigger and better 2005.

Posté Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 10:46 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Just curious, what is "9-5" ?

Posté Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 8:24 pm
"regular" job

Posté Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 9:13 pm
you are not the boss and making money for someone els

Posté Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 10:47 pm
january is quiet here too...
My gigs dont pick up until the 2nd week of january

Posté Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 10:23 am
January the worst month of all i have a crowd at the club late fri and sat thats it.The rest of the week its pretty quiet
Andre

Posté Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 3:17 pm
DjSuBoHome userMember since 2005
you are not the boss and making money for someone els already

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 2:42 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Regular Job???

I have friends who have those... it doesn't seem like it'd be fun at all.

:-)

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 4:20 am
I work during the day. However I do a pub Thursday & Sunday so I don't really notice much difference, and it still leaves me free at the weekend for any odds & sods. In the UK quite a few are now having company Christmas parties in January as the tight sods won't pay December rates for snap & room hire. Doesn't effect me much as I still fleece the buggers

Tony

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 6:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)