Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Audiotrak Maya 44 MKII

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm thinking of buying this card for mixing with timecoded vinyls and VDJ. I wanted to know what are the inputs for this card, rca or minijack.

Thanks.

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 1:08 pm
There are 4 RCA inputs and 4 RCA outputs, which amounts to 2 stereo inputs (2x 2 RCA plugs) and 2 stereo outputs.

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 1:10 pm
Thanks for the answer, but in the following webpage: http://www.audiotrak.net/maya44mk2.htm i can't see the RCA inputs, it lists just stereo jack inputs. Seems the RCA inputs are only for the USB version.

Is it possible to buy Stereo jack to RCA adaptors?

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 1:13 pm
You're right, I was referring to the USB version. That version has 2 stereo 6.3mm (1/4") input jacks and 2 stereo 6.3mm output jacks. It also has a S/PDIF digital output and an optical output as well.

Yes there are stereo jacks to RCA adaptors for sale in electronic hardware stores.

macourteau

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 1:16 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
But beware for this card, search the forum. Asio setup for timecode is not possible.
It's virtualdj fault, and i'm sure it will fixed but for now...

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 8:46 pm
Yes it can be used with the ASIO4ALL v2 driver. It can be downloaded from the net.

I have had some lockups such as a freeze and a close out but I do not know if they were directly related to the AISIO driver.

I you are looking for a card for now that does work with original driver I would suggest the USB version.

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 12:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)