Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Cracked versions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Someone polezzze explain to me why you would waste your time on a cracked version of a $100 program....cuz i gots no clue {:^) get a life ...or borrow the money stop screwing around this ends up wasting everybody's time not only yours.
Andre

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 7:17 pm
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
VERY TRUE....WHENEVER I DJ PEOPLE COME UP TO ME AND ASK....WOW...HOW MUCH IS THAT PROGRAM....$1000.....

When I saw $100 they can't believe it......and then when i tell them to go to the site and download a free trial that will work for 30 days (i think thats how long it is).....they are in disbelief!!>...hell...sometimes i can't even beleiev the program is so cheap as i look over at my denon s5000's that i paid $2000 for!!!

Thanks again team.....but how long until we have to pitch in more money!!! 3.0??

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 9:58 pm
If VDJ was 500 dollars I would understand but 100 hundred is nothing these days.And if it's good it's worth every penny.

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 10:43 pm
You should put this post on the main page. I agree that these hackers are very annoying. But fun to play around with now and then....

Posté Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 10:58 pm
If vdj was $500 i would of bought it anyway for me its priceless
Andre

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 12:26 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
... However let me tell you that I use VDJ only at home and I'm very happy that it's note more expensive ... even if that's true this soft is really cheap.

Posté Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 12:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)