Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Headphone distortion issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, the heaphone cue on my mk2 console sounds distorted, i have installed the latest drivers, any ideas ?

Posté Sun 17 Aug 08 @ 1:47 pm
frontalHome userMember since 2008
How long have you had this problem?

I have the same issue, however it has only just happened. I have been using the DJ console for a while with no problems at all. The the other day when I was using it in a club the headphones were so distorted I couldn't make out the song I was cueing up. I seems to be worse if the song has a lot of bass. Because the problem wasn't there before I thought my headphones were broken, but it was the same with other headphones. I also installed latest drivers etc, just incase, but it's still there. I wondered if somhow the clubs sound system had caused it, but I'm not sure how it would have. I'm glad someone else has the problem tho, so it's not just me. I am going to try to get hold of Hercules tech support, but have not had any luck so far.

Posté Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 6:06 am
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posté Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 7:30 am
frontalHome userMember since 2008
I cannot use the ASIO mode. When I start the Virtual DJ software it swithces back to WDM. If I switch once the Virtual DJ software is running I get no sound at all. Any ideas?

Posté Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 6:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)