Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Audio 8 DJ and VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am using the latest version of VDJ with TCCD use through my Audio 8. However every time i use the program i get an audio drop-out for about 2-3 sec within the first or second mix, EVERY time. Then, it's completely flawless no matter how long my set. I am using a HP Pavillion laptop with Intel Centrino duo 2.00 ghz and 2 gigs RAM. Also Norton and Wireless disabled. Drivers are up to date for everything (including Audio 8.) I get this problem whether I use timecode engine 4 or 5. I have even tried "optimizing" my laptop as it says in the manual for the Audio 8. i have used the soundcard with a certain competing DJ program without this problem but I like VDJ waaaay more. so that leads me to believe it is inherent to VDJ and the Audio 8. Have not tried installing to a different USB port yet, but should that really matter? Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any ideas would help because this is starting to get a bit embarrassing evrey time i play out!

Posté Fri 22 Aug 08 @ 3:29 pm
Mine works flawless. Try a higher latency? Uhhh strange problem though...

Posté Sat 23 Aug 08 @ 8:07 am
vanstino, what kind of comp are you using, specs, and what setting etc... Just curious

Posté Sat 23 Aug 08 @ 5:17 pm
Athlon64 1.9Ghz dual core, 2GB ram. Nothing spectacular.

When DJing i disable any program i can, but that's about it... No special settings :)

Posté Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 5:46 am
What is your latency at? Ive tried lowering / raising and even physically moving the soundcard to different usb ports. Same thing every time though, about 15 minutes into my set, i get a 2 or 3 second silence. I've also noticed that if i have a loop running in one of the channels, the loop will exit itself when sound resumes.

Posté Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 6:29 pm
jeadHome userMember since 2006
Mest, I Think you got a virus in your computer Dude!, Just install a new operating system in your compu, "Clean Installation" not upgrade or something" install the latest drivers, install directx 10, and you'll be fine. . .

Posté Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 7:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)