Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help with ddm 4000 and mapping the midi

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DjNakPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ok so im lost I downlaoded the xml file and I dont know how to load it I opened the remote tab and general midi button but I cant figure out how to load the mapper

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 8:40 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Click the General MIDI graphic - select Config... - then click Load, select the downloaded XML file , then OK

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 9:05 pm
And then what it is mapped sorry Im a noob when it comes to this

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 9:57 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DjNak wrote :
And then what it is mapped sorry Im a noob when it comes to this

The sliders, crossfader and switches, etc of the DDM4000.

So when you move a slider or crossfader on the DDM the same slider or crossfader moves in VirtualDJ, and so on.

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:01 pm
the sliders on the ddm do nothing to vdj Aaah what am I missing its probably so simple too

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
And you have a MIDI cable connected from the mixer to the PC? And did you click on the General MIDI and select Activate ?

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:12 pm
yes and the crossfader is selected for midi on the mixer along with channel 1 and 2

Posté Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:15 pm
Alright i got it mapped but i have a few questions and issues
1 what is mapped to what (i mean Im just randomly pressing buttons to find out and vdj has crashed a few times on me now )
2 Vdj keeps crashing(could be because Im pressing buttons on the mixer to try and figure out what does what)
3 What controls the crossfader for transitioning the videos?
4 My timecode will stop working on 1 deck once in a while

Posté Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 1:28 am
HI I jus purchased a Beringer ddm4000 and VDj pro. I would like to know to get them to sysn up to one another. I downloaded the mapping xml and loaded it to the general medi config , I then activated the General midi but I still have no control of Virtual Dj. Can someone please explain how to do this. I also have a Numark ICDX which works great with Virtual DJ but I have it unpuuged and deactivated in the VDJ configs.

Posté Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 6:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)