Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet CDJ-400+DJM400+VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok so I'm taking a look at upgrading my hardware for gigs and parties. I figured 2 CDJ400's and the DJM400 mixer shouldn't be too bad of a set up on it's own. Here's my question at this point in time how well to they work with VDJ? I mean I'm sure the pioneer software works, and maybe a few others, however I'd really like to stick with VDJ if possible. So can anyone who has experience using this equipment with VDJ help me out with this?

Posté Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 4:27 pm
Don't know if this helps, but I'm using a Behringer DDM4000 with a Numark ICDX and a Pioneer CDJ-400. I don't use timecode, the players are basically midi controllers,. This setup is awesome in my opinion. Basically I use Virtual DJ to load up the songs and the rest I do on my mixer and players. I believe it would be the same with you. With CDJ-400, you can use the hot loops in Virtual DJ, the txt(song names) reads out on the display . I used some other unused buttons on the CDJ and mapped them to whatever I liked in Virtual DJ.

Posté Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 12:46 am
Awesome thanks for the feedback. Yeah my worries were that because i use MP3's from my laptop I didn't want to have to burn em to CD's and continue to switch them in and out while i'm mixing (I personally think its easier to search through my folders than it is to search through cd's). Not to mention that the beat matching feature on VDJ is pretty spot on. If anyone else could share their experiences with me using these products I would be grateful.

Posté Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 8:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)