Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet karaoke plugin feature requests

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

er0sionPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've been using VDJ for quite a while now especially with the karaoke plugin. There are a few feature requests that i would love to see implemented in a future version of the karaoke plugin:

1.) disable the backspace button that deletes singer entries in the queue manager. i dont know how many times i've erased singers from my queue list on accident, thinking i was typing in the browser search, ugh!

2.) allow the option to tell VDJ which deck to cue the karaoke song into. Right now, when you push the play button from the queue manager, it loads it into the active deck without a fade or anything so you have to keep your hand on the mixer or wait until the song ends, it gets kind of annoying :( if you have the option to tell it where to queue the song into, you can play your video and fade to the deck where the song is, seamlessly.

3.) automatically save the singer list after every update to save yourself in case if VDJ crashes. i lost my queue list a few times when VDJ crashed. i had to type my list into notepad, then transfer it back to the queue manager.

4.) you should be able to click any singer and hit play, and it should play that singer from the list, NOT the song at the very top of the queue. Most hosters act this way, i think this plugin should emulate that feature.

5.) add an option to set the Key for a certain song

6.) true rotation management. this is just a request for the future, but it' be nice to keep track of the singers in a rotation, automatically.. i haven't seen a software that does it correctly.

on a side note, i wish vdj had a better search engine. searching a certain word in a title or artist doesnt always work. for example, legend, john in the artist name won't show up with a search of 'john legend'

Posté Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 3:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
some nice ideas there but unfortunately if any are implemented you will have to purchase vdj to make use of your own suggestions,

Posté Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 5:40 am
i plan on it..my demo is about to expire, im just trying to find a better hoster than what i currently use.

Posté Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 5:00 pm
oh, i just came across something else. i think there should be a graceful error message if a karaoke zip is not in 2.0 format. right now it crashes on zip format 4.5, losing my queue. blah.

Posté Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 11:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)