Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Playlist Problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok, I can drag items into the Playlist Pane, then save those songs into a Playlist that shows up under the Playlist Heading on the Left Side.

Now the problem . . .

I can't seem to delete a playlist after it's made. I can find it in my Documents Folder and delete it that way, but Right Click-Delete doesn't do anything.

Secondly, I can't seem to Add anything to a playlist. Even adding it to the playlist pane with the other items, then saving it to the same name does nothing. Dragging onto the playlist name like you would in iTunes does nothing either.

On another note: SEARCHING

Is it not possible to search for a song by typing in part of a title and part of an artist? Works in iTunes & Serrato.

Example:

I want "Low" by "Flo Rida"

I type "Low Rida" and in Serrato and iTunes it comes up, but not in Virtual DJ.

Help please! :-)

Posté Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 9:36 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the same problems, and it's annoying. Any help out there???

Posté Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 11:30 pm
elvertPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Virtual DJ “Searching” is a big problem for me too. The limitations are many ...! I have some tickets about “Searching” in Support / Help.

It would be good for all of us if Virtual DJ Mac could search same as iTunes Mac, Disco XT Mac, MixMeister Fusion Mac, Traktor Mac etc. and could also integrate seamless with iTunes. Both things will be a must from now on, I think.

The big true is that iTunes is now dictating the rules regarding music files Organization / Searching , and it is obvious that people used to use iTunes will want to see the same iTunes behavior in DJing programs.

Elvert B.
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Posté Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 3:59 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)