Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Vestax Vci-100 or vci-300

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mintersPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi All

I have had the m-audio xponent for about 20 days, only for it to develop a fault with the sound card channels, so i am returning it for a refund.
I have also had a set of xp10's for about 3 years but decided to give them up for the xponent because of the lack of a midi mixer

So

If possible could some one advise me what you think the way to go is with regards to the Vestax Vci-100 or vci-300, does anyone have first hand experience using these controllers, do you know if there is any decernable lag using them and maybe a recommendation as to which one you prefer.

Thanks for your help

Dave

Posté Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 9:55 am
Model 100 doesnt have sound card, 300 does. Thats the most significant diference.

Just a question, Is there another reason that you ask for a refound than a dead channel? I mean, Why you didnt ask for a replacement?

Im asking because I will get an "all-in-one" unit at end of the year, and the Xponent is one of my probably choices.

Posté Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 5:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 5:49 pm
mintersPRO InfinityMember since 2006
RicardoM wrote :
Model 100 doesnt have sound card, 300 does. Thats the most significant diference.

Just a question, Is there another reason that you ask for a refound than a dead channel? I mean, Why you didnt ask for a replacement?

Im asking because I will get an "all-in-one" unit at end of the year, and the Xponent is one of my probably choices.

the main reason was there wasn't any in stock to replace it. But I found that I was getting alot of pops and clicks with the aiso sound driver. Even though I have a top spec alienware m9750 and I had went through the guides to try and counteract them.

I have been looking on other manyfacturers websites ( numark, eks, etc) and have seen other controlers and was wondering if anyone out there had any opinions on the newer product out there. I was thinking that if the vestax wasn't up to scratch I might get something cheap like a hurcules to control the volume / cross faders and a Otus for controling everything else. What do you think???

Posté Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 6:02 am
WOW, didnt know that about the VCI-300...

Well, maybe I will wait for the Numark's NS7, and wait a little more to read real-world-use experiences and reviews with VDJ.

About the Xponent, yes, now I remember that I have read same issue with other users.

Posté Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 3:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)