Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet skins for 1680 x 1050

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

see topic? im tired of the plain black border around these skins. i really like the turntablist skin that i use cuz it does mostly everything i want. i wish it had some cue point built in but thats a different story. So... any suggestions?

Posté Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 8:33 pm
28 views and no one has responded? ok how about this... how do i resize a skin? i know theres a thread about it but when i click the link to download the resizer it says that the page does not exist anymore.... anyone? beuler? beuler?

Posté Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 11:20 am
Hey man have you tried JeremKs skin resizer, for a cheap donation you can resize, change colors and lots of other things. Shoot him a PM and he will even try to help ya after u buy it as far as the proper settings to achieve what u are lookin for.

Posté Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 2:14 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 11:52 am
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posté Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 2:52 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
bashbro124 wrote :
see topic? im tired of the plain black border around these skins. i really like the turntablist skin that i use cuz it does mostly everything i want. i wish it had some cue point built in but thats a different story. So... any suggestions?

it does have built in cue points, the 1,2,3, boxes are cues, they can be set with a right click or selcted with a left click. I would be willing to resize the skin however i do not have any monitor that size to able to verify that it works correctly.

The ghetto fix for that would be to use a black wallpaper.

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 9:07 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)