Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules RMX and VDJ decision for Newbie

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi everyone, after months of research and practicing on a cracked version of VDJ, I've decided to go with the Hercules RMX and upgrade to VDJ Pro. Before I buy, I just want to make sure that all the bugs are worked out on the VDJ Software, for my Macbook.
My Macbook:
2 GHz Intel Core 2, 1 GB SDRAM, 320 Toshiba Int. HD, Leopard 10.5.5.

I've tried to do as much research on this forum as possible before posting, and it seems like there have been some bugs before and have been fixed on the latest version of VDJ, is that correct? Just to make sure, is there a specific version # that I need?

How much of a discount would I get when I upgrade from the VDJ LE included with the RMX?

I believe that's about it. Thanks so much to this community, it has helped a lot in my decision making. I'm excited and looking forward to finally being able to DJ without a mousepad!!!

Posté Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 12:40 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi bachboost, first of all i wanna say welcome;)

The rmx will work fine in the latest version of vdj 5.2.1 mac.

Look here for more info on the rmx discount.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/djcedition.html

Hope to see u with us soon as a pro user;)

Best Regards.

Posté Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 12:48 pm
Wow a response in 8 minutes! Awesome. I don't think I can afford another $149 to upgrade so I'll just focus on the basics (BEATMATCHING, and making good, solid mixes without effects) with the included software. Thanks for the welcoming post spinnaJ!

Posté Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 1:13 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ur welcome..

U can use ur rmx with the bundled vdj le in this time n keep practicing n when u ready for bigger thing, it wise to do the upgrade;)

PS: Once u registered ur LE serial be sure to download the recent vdj le v5.2.1 from the download center and also download the recent driver for the rmx from the hercules site.

Regards.

Posté Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 1:18 pm
Great advice, I would not have known that I needed to get the update and driver. I don't have any friends that DJ, or even love music as much as I do, so this community is great for me. Again, Thank You SpinnaJ!!!

Posté Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 2:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)