Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet problem with clipbank

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

marlouPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi team i have a problem with clipbank on both of my computers. When i go into video effects in vdj all i get is error messages as you can see below.

What ive tried to do is download clipbank from the main web page and save it, then right click and open it when in video effects and what i get is error mwssages every time what am i doing wrong. i can laod music videos and movies of but no luck with the clipbank.
Please help
Thanx
Djmart

Posté Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 8:49 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What error are you getting?

Posté Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 10:43 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
it appears from the pic you haven't activated clip bank, do you get the same message after doing so... all plug ins need to be activated before they can work, left click on centre box and should highlight to blue.

Posté Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 5:06 am
marlouPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tayla wrote :
it appears from the pic you haven't activated clip bank,

Thats the thing there isent anything there to activated there all blank, they say empty and error.
If i right click one of the boxes and select load i can choose a file from anywere in my computer, the thing is when i select the clipbank file i downloaded nothing happens.

Posté Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 6:18 pm
You need to click on the Activate button to the left of the bank of 12 then load

Posté Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 10:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
have you got the latest version of directx, also i would delete all versions of clip bank that you have and re install a new one see how that goes.

Posté Fri 24 Oct 08 @ 5:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)