Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet help please

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
what are the best mixer,console,mic etc for virtual dj pro?

Posté Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 11:01 pm
all depends on what you want it to do and your personal preferences, google is your friend here just look at all the sites, read what they do and get in the know!

Posté Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 4:58 am
ok carlrose what l want be a dj in parties l already have vdj pro and hercules rmx .know l need speaker but don't know nothing about it could you help me whit this matter thanks. do l need an amplifier? or not.

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 11:32 pm
I have 2 JBL Eon's 515 they're very compact, don't weight too much, and have beautiful sound... I have a mobile dj business so it all depends on how you are gonna use your equipment

Posté Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 6:12 pm
thanks nova .tha's my thing mobil dj so l need my accesories you know speakers, lights , etc and most help l get the best performance l'll show my first presentation is this nov 26 so l better get ready. what size should l get 10',12',15' l want soud perfct. thanks

Posté Fri 14 Nov 08 @ 1:49 pm
go big buy both speakers and subwoofers... on concern of lightning chauvet makes some great products but prepare to pay top dollar... if you want the best sound the best lights is really up to how much you're willing to spend...

Posté Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 9:54 pm
thanks everybody my first event was good not bad for my firts l will upload the video to youtube.how did l do my laptop two amplifier and four speaker and my total control l retuned the hercules rmx 'couse l could not used with virtual dj pro but the numark total control works just fine. l hope we keep in touch thanks fellas dj.

Posté Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 10:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)