Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Skin resizing problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all

I need a bit of advice about skin resizer 2.4. Basically I've been trying to resize some skins down to 1024x600 so I can use Virtual DJ on my Netbook. However, they always get an error message saying invalid skin file (error line 11 in the xml) so, does anyone know what that's about? I've tried a few different skins and followed the instructions very carefully...

Cheers.
Michael

Posté Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 6:08 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:15 am
Hiya, I'm on the demo version and am considering using Virtual DJ on my Netbook. On my main laptop I've been using Traktor for years. However, Virtual DJ is no good to me if I can't get the skins down to a 1024x600 resolution using this resizing tool. Do you know about this error message it throws up? Perhaps it is not possible to resize skins to this low resolution. However, there's not much difference in the ratio between 1280x800 and 1024x600. Any thoughts on this?

Posté Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:37 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
skin resizer 2.4 is an old tool for resizing skins, and it doesn't work very well when downsizing.

The tool i made available this summer works much better. It is skin resizer 1.2.1
But you will need to buy virtualdj first to download that tool.

Alot of users are very happy with it.
And by the way, there is also a netbook skin available on the skin page.

Posté Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 9:07 am
Hello Moderators. Well, I now have a license and the site is telling me that I don't have the license required (Home edition or above) to download tools. I've tried rentering the license detail but it sayd 'license already registered, I've logged out of the site and back in again and cleared my temp internet files. So, can you help me out here?

Cheers.
Michael

Posté Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:22 pm
Thanks JeremK. Works a treat!

Posté Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 4:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)