MASTER - BOOTH - AUX
Front & Rear
- MASTER LEVEL. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation, but movement visible in VirtualDJ GUI.
- BOOTH LEVEL : Adjust the volume of the Booth output (connection at the rear)
- AUX LEVEL : Adjust the level of the AUX input (connection at the rear panel). The signal of this Input will be routed directly to the Master Output, but will be recorded along with your mix
- AUX CUE : When enabled, the signal of the AUX input will be routed to the Headphones channel for monitoring.
- SD CARD : Insert an SD-Card. It's content will be available from VirtualDJ Browser when Prime 2 is in Computer mode
- USB 1 : Connect a USB storage device. Their contents will be available from VirtualDJ Browser when Prime 2 is in Computer mode
- EJECT : Press before ejecting a USB storage device.