Tempo & Jog
- SHIFT. Press and hold this button to access secondary functions of other controls on the Beatmix 2.
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to set this deck as Master Deck (for 4 decks skins).
- CUP. Press this button to return to the last paused position and play the track from there when the button is released. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to select the next available pitch range
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button. During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.). If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it. To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Press and hold Shift and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- PLAY/PAUSE. Play / Pause the track. Hold SHIFT down and then press and hold this button to play the track in reverse. Once the button is released, the track will continue to play from the position it would have been if the reverse play was never triggered (censor)