Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 74

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

nonmumLE userMember since 2009
I purchased the Numark Mixdeck Express almost a year ago. I've since installed the free download of Serato DJ INtro and I loaded the complimentary version of Virtual DJ LE on my Lenovo Laptop/ Windows 7 OS.
Due to my hectic schedule, I haven't had time to test drive the Mixdeck Express as a Controller. I noticed that when I try to use VDJLE, the oddest thing happens... The Virtual Decks are flip-flopped (Deck A / Ch2 - Deck B / CH1). However, I only get SOUND from CH1 of the Mixdeck. I cannot Cue without using the Ch1 CUE - but it broadcasts through the Main Outs. I bring up Serato, simply because I don't have this issue when using the Serato Software. My preference is to use the VDJLE with my Mixdeck Express. Is this a KNOWN issue? Are there any fixes for this? I've considered uninstalling VDJLE and re-installing... I'm reluctant to do this, simply because another program isn't experiencing issues while using the same hardware config.
Thank you for your help!

skyfxl wrote :
Please note for Numark software products a valid serial for Cue / Cue Le / Virtual Vinyl is required when contacting Numark support.

Posté Thu 05 Jul 12 @ 6:43 pm
nonmum wrote :
I purchased the Numark Mixdeck Express almost a year ago. I've since installed the free download of Serato DJ INtro and I loaded the complimentary version of Virtual DJ LE on my Lenovo Laptop/ Windows 7 OS.
Due to my hectic schedule, I haven't had time to test drive the Mixdeck Express as a Controller. I noticed that when I try to use VDJLE, the oddest thing happens... The Virtual Decks are flip-flopped (Deck A / Ch2 - Deck B / CH1). However, I only get SOUND from CH1 of the Mixdeck. I cannot Cue without using the Ch1 CUE - but it broadcasts through the Main Outs. I bring up Serato, simply because I don't have this issue when using the Serato Software. My preference is to use the VDJLE with my Mixdeck Express. Is this a KNOWN issue? Are there any fixes for this? I've considered uninstalling VDJLE and re-installing... I'm reluctant to do this, simply because another program isn't experiencing issues while using the same hardware config.
Thank you for your help!

skyfxl wrote :
Please note for Numark software products a valid serial for Cue / Cue Le / Virtual Vinyl is required when contacting Numark support.

Your settings are wrong just like the guy above your post......try this,
Inputs, none
Outputs, external mixer
Soundcard, Numark

Posté Fri 06 Jul 12 @ 9:03 am
I recently bought a numark n4, and I have 2 issues that I need help with. I am trying to load some of my own samples on the virtual dj sampler but I cant find any way to load them up, I'm using virtual dj le 7 as what came with the n4. As well as that I am having an issue with my sync button on my left deck (deck 1). It works perfectly on dect 2 but is non responsive on deck ! even though it originally worked fine. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Posté Sun 08 Jul 12 @ 4:41 pm

Posté Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 3:19 am
i just bought a Mac book Pro with the Retina display. I use a Numark cm200 usb. How do i set up my sound ?. I did external mixer and 2 cards but i get only one codec. /sound coming out of 1 side only. Help please.

Posté Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 11:16 pm
Hi guys

I switched from xponent to VMS4 Now i got a numark Quad 4 i figured out the sound with asio4all but i cant get maper to work i am using a xp vista 64bit

i down loaded the mixdeck quad maper but does not work

any one know what i'm doing wrong

thanks
chico

Posté Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 5:24 pm
Hi All, I'm new to this board.

I've been looking round for a solution to my problem but I can't seen to find it so far. I'm hope some one out there may know the answer. I'm moving from PCDJ VJ to Cue/Virtual DJ 7 with the DMC2 controller and i'm havving an issue with mapping the video buttons correctly. All I want the two video buttons to do is behave similar to the audio button where one sends the crossfader to deck A the other to deck B. I can't seem to find the right verb in the mapper. I have tried "video_crossfader" and variations around this with little success.

Can anyone please advise.

Thanks.

Posté Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 9:41 am
If you want to have a smooth automatic video transition, map the video fader buttons to the following:

video_transition

(It's mapped to this by default with the native support.)

NOTE: It will only work with the video output active and a video loaded on the decks.

Posté Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 5:05 pm
BAdaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Has the mapping/support for NDX900 became available yet?
7.05b still does not show the NDX900 in the list, still only the 800's are listed.
I've checked for updates via the update button and It says up-to-date
Please help.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 8:20 am

Posté Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 8:28 am
I have totally uninstalled twice (including deleting setting and data), and reinstalled from the link you provided. Only the NDX800 shows up in the list.
Please, Any other ideas

Posté Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 2:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What you didn't say was that you had downloaded a fresh installer as well.

The build number on the Info tab should be (b380)

If that doesn't solve your problem - then just download the files here -- http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13842/NDX-900.html

They are the same ones that are used within VirtualDJ.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 3:03 pm
My info tab does say build 380, but it did not show in the list.
I just downloaded and ran the 900 mapper, its in there now.
Hopefullyu it will work with the decks when I get home from work.
Thanks

Posté Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 3:46 pm
1vjdeePRO InfinityMember since 2012
PROBLEM......
hope you help me guys... I want to use a separate sound card ( Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2 ) input into channels 1 & 2 IN LINE MODE but stll use the great midi features of the ns6. I can't seem to get audio from these channels when i switch from pc to line.
The only way i could get it to work was to keep channel 2 in pc mode while routing the sound through the NI sound card & into channel 3.
As i use 2 mic's & 2 video sources i need all 4 channels working !

REASON.....
got an ns6 but having problems with maxing out the line gain on certain videos that have low intro ie. paul simon call me al & some of my 70's & 80's promo only ones. Sometimes if i max out the line gain it can go from 0db to -3db so then i have to increase the master vol which throws my mic vol off.
My old setup was 2 cdj 2000's in hid mode with a djm 800 mixer, with the signal going into the 800 @0db minor adjustments could be made with each track.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

Posté Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 10:25 pm
Hi,

I currently have Numark Mixtrack Pro, it has come with Traktor LE, But I have been using VDJ for years, and prefer this software, is there any way for me to change the configuration for this to happen smoothly?

I have tried taking the controller into work to plug into the laptop at work that has VDJ but most of the buttons do not work. Can anyone please advise?

Thanks

Posté Sat 21 Jul 12 @ 2:41 pm
If it didn't come with VirtualDJ LE, then you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

If the club/bar where you work has VirtualDJ installed on their house system, then ask them to upgrade it to the latest version and it should work OK.

Posté Sat 21 Jul 12 @ 4:30 pm
Hello All...I'm new to VDJ and trying to map my Numark N4. I've been very successful on most aspects but can't figure out exactly how to turn off my hot cues by: pressing "shift", "delete/effect" and then the desired "hot cute" button. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've read tons of post but simply can't understand the exact coding. I'm beginning to wonder if all the proper buttons are coded correctly since we're actually pressing 3 different buttons. Thanks again...

Posté Wed 25 Jul 12 @ 4:12 pm
I am EXTREMELY frustrated. I am a professional VJ and use VDJ in the club. Using Numark Mix Deck Pro. I am having problems with the signal from my Macbook Pro 2008 (aluminum) cutting in and out. I am going from a DVI to hdmi adaptor and then coupling that to a 25 foot hdmi line going into a $2000 projector. I don't need advice on the setting within VDJ, the projectore keeps acting like it's a signa issue. Could it be the coupler or the fact it is a 25 foot line? The owner just bought a 25 foot dvi to hdmi cable and we did a test ... the signal is steady BUT I am getting lines through the video. Again, it cold be because of the length BUT the hdmi cable when plugged straight into the club's PC works just fine with the Mixmeister Program they use when I am not here? I also know there was an issue with the Nvidia video card on these models and Apple already replaced the logic board on this computer so this should not be the issue. HELP!!!

Posté Sat 28 Jul 12 @ 9:40 pm
Using my Numark NS7 on Virtual DJ and I want to know whats the best setting and options to have for the NS7. Like latency, jog wheel sensitivity bend/scratch/cue. How should I have my things set up in the Options tab under the Config?

Also, the headphones mixer is messed up. When im playing 2 songs. And the volume slider on deck A or B is all the way down, I cant hear the music in the headphones. My crossfader is sitting right in the middle. And the fader for the headphones to put on channel 1 or channel 2, is in the middle. I only hear both songs if the volume slider is up. I know its not suppose to be like this cause no other dj equipment I had, had this probblem. I know something needs to be mapped differently. but I dont know what

Posté Mon 13 Aug 12 @ 1:31 am
My mixtrack pro is not working 100%

Example:when i move my crosfader ON THE MIXER(mixtrak pro) to the centre,it shows on the programme (Virtual Dj) that the crosfader is more to the left than in the centre??
i reboot my laptop and all programmes and try on 3 other pc's and it gave the same effect..cant understnd because i didnt damage the mixtrack befor and hardly played on it and only have it now for 4 monthes
please help??

Posté Mon 13 Aug 12 @ 4:10 am
89%