Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 75

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

This means that crossfader may be faulty, especially if you get exactly the same behaviour on other computers.

It may just simply be dirty and needs cleaning. You can use switch contact cleaning spray (Servisol) that you can purchase from most electronic stores. With the MixTrack disconnected, spray this into the crossfader slot and move it backwards and forwards several times. Allow it time to dry and then try it again on your computer.

Posté Mon 13 Aug 12 @ 5:04 am
Hello,
I just purchased a Numark N4 that came with Virtual DJ LE a few days ago. Everything was working fine on deck 1 and 2 untill, I tried to use deck 3 or 4. When I tried to use deck 3 or 4, the songs began to crack, crackle just bad sound in gerneral. When I switched back to deck 1 or 2, the sound was bad as well. Anybody have the same problem, if so, please advise on what to do.

Posté Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 8:31 pm
rpradoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi,

By coincidence, I also would like to ask questions about Numark N4.

Configurating Numark N4 for PC today without success, kindly advise what to do:

1) Current mapper cannot move Fader-EQ-Gain of Channel 3 and 4.
I am using "Virtual DJ 7 3-1-2-4 skin".
I have downloaded Numark N4 mapper from the following link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14139/Numark_N4.html

2) Current ASIO sound driver not working with message "Error in the ASIO sound driver. Not enough channels."

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Richard Prado (Artimix)

Posté Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 7:13 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello are you using PC or Mac?

Posté Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 8:59 am
skyfxl wrote :
Hello are you using PC or Mac?

I'm sorry
Made a mistake.

Posté Thu 23 Aug 12 @ 6:20 am
Hi,

I just wanted to ask the following, what CDJs from numark would work with the Hercules Mk4 controller it has two phono outputs for CDJs but just wanted to ask if there are any specific ones people know work well.

Thanks

Posté Thu 23 Aug 12 @ 10:10 am
Hi, any chance someone can help me on how i can set up my numark ndx 800 to control the midi wheels,i have been battling with this ince i bought the vdj pro 7 day before yestaday plz .

And how can i use m audio soundcard with this software because i want to be hearing what i am playing at the say time listen to it thanks ?

Posté Fri 24 Aug 12 @ 7:40 pm
just wondering what is the differences between numark mixdeck and numark mixdeck express? i can see any but if someone would like to tell it would be nice :)

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 5:57 pm
hello guys i just got the ndx900 a pair im trying to set it up with vdj can anyone help please. thanks in advance

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 8:39 pm
Does virtual dj work with numark ndx 400, and what do ineed to cvonnect it?

Posté Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 8:57 am
pochitodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2007
Numark ndx 400 is not MIDI it's only a cd player, but can you connected with timecode sistem, and buy VDJ PRO FULL
Regards

Posté Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 2:31 pm
i have the numark n4 controller and have an issue with the outputs... the master volume controls the left output (main and booth) and the booth volume controls the right output (main and booth)... how do i fix this!!!

Posté Mon 03 Sep 12 @ 7:29 am

Posté Tue 04 Sep 12 @ 12:33 pm
1ce again... c'mon!

inDOKnito wrote :
Hi there,
can anyone at Atomix confirm that? I must admit I don't quite believe this statement:

http://community.numark.com/numark/topics/64_bit_drivers_for_virtual_vinyl?utm_content=topic_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=reply_notification

I wrote :
64-bit drivers for Virtual Vinyl
Hi there!
I use Virtual Vinyl on a 64-bit Win 7 with DSEO, but would really appreciate a signed driver for not having to permanently run my system in test mode. Is there any chance there's going to be a signed 64-bit version? Ever? Pleeeeeaaaase?

sbangs (Community Manager) wrote :
Hello, we are working on this issue with Virtual DJ

Posté Tue 04 Sep 12 @ 3:57 pm
LUC1D Home userMember since 2012
I have a hp pavilion g4 and recently downloaded virtual dj broadcaster. i have a numark mixtrack pro with this and every time i load up virtual dj broadcaster it say "an eternal dj controller has been detected. external dj support is a feature available only in virtual dj pro." and only works for 10 minutes then stops. what should i do??

Posté Wed 05 Sep 12 @ 7:33 pm
The broadcaster version work only without controllers, if you want to used a mixtrackpro, buy the upgrade to Pro full version and the problem of the limit of the 10 minutes will disappear.
Best regards

Posté Thu 06 Sep 12 @ 2:34 am
HOLA SI PODRIAN ASER UN TUTORIAL DE COMO COMFIGURAR LA NIUMARK NS4 CON VIRTUAL DJ LE
GRACIAS...

Posté Sat 08 Sep 12 @ 11:53 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posté Sat 08 Sep 12 @ 12:37 pm
is there any way to use the NS6 like the denon mc-6000? I would like to use the hardware eq's and gain, you can do that in serato but not virtual dj. I've tried the advanced setup and the 3&4 output seems to be wired to the headphones. I know the mc6000 had the hardware pc/internal switch on the back, is there anything in the software that could activate that for the NS6?

Posté Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 2:29 am
Hello, I have a Numark mixtrack pro and I've encountered an odd problem.

When I select an effect on my right deck it turns on the effect on the left deck about a second later, however this happen from left to right.

I haven't touched my MTP mapper, and under 'effect' the action is simply 'activate effect'.

Can anyone help?

Posté Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 10:46 am
90%