Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pioneer ddj sb2 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Hi! Is the sb2 naturally supported or is there mapping available?
Cheers

Posté Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 2:42 pm
No, DDJ-SB2 is not officially supported yet, nor a mapper exists.
However it will be supported in the near future.

Posté Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 8:12 pm
Hi is there any news to when the SB2 will be surported ? Best Regards

Posté Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 12:21 pm
It's "coming soon" on the supported controllers wiki page.

Posté Fri 25 Sep 15 @ 5:25 pm
Hoperfully they can get this sorted ASAP as a lot of these device have been sold and serato is a pain in the ass.

Posté Fri 25 Sep 15 @ 6:45 pm
ansericHome userMember since 2011
Yeah i'm already sick of serato! Pls virtual dj, make it quick!!!

Posté Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 8:48 am
Same here, please be really quick!!

Posté Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 8:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We will contact you guys once we get the unit or at least Pioneer releases the "List of MIDI Messages". Right now, it would take too much effort and time for all of us to try providing support for this unit without any of the above.

Posté Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 9:36 am

Posté Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 9:54 am

Posté Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 10:25 am
No problem Babis, just spotted it while having a browse this morning.

Posté Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 11:02 am
ansericHome userMember since 2011
Thanks!
Can't wait :D

Posté Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 3:40 pm
I need this so bad!

Posté Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 8:43 pm
Any idea as to the timeframe? Are we talking days, weeks, months for the update?

Posté Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 12:49 pm
I already got a DDJ SB2 and hacked the existing mapping files for the DDJ SB to work with that.
Only two small additions were necessary (for the gain/trim controls and the LED vumeters).
As far as I can tell, works without problems.
I am not sure if/how I can post the files here (if it is allowed at all) , please advise.

Posté Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 9:15 pm
As of builds ending at xxxx.1069 (or higher), the Pioneer DDJ-SB2 is natively supported in VirtualDJ 8.

All you have to do is to open VirtualDJ, let it run for a few seconds, and then re-open. Verify the build number from the Settings window.

An Operation manual will be prepared soon, but in the meantime you may also take a look at the DDJ-SB one.

For now, the TRANS PAD mode may not work. We will deal with it when our unit arrives. Special thanks to the users who provided useful feedback for us.

Posté Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 10:27 pm
Question- where can I find xxxx.1069 version for non-pro VD8 edition?

Posté Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 10:04 am
turn on auto updating and it finds you as per the post above yours

djdad wrote :
All you have to do is to open VirtualDJ, let it run for a few seconds, and then re-open. Verify the build number from the Settings window.

Posté Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 10:08 am
Thanks a lot! It really works. But there is one little problem. This mapping works just a 10 minutes. And after that program requires to buy it. My VD8 is just for home using. Not for commercial needs. And I don`t need all the features intended for pro edition. For this reason I want to ask- is there a possibility to get some basic mapping for free?

Posté Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 8:45 pm

Posté Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 9:10 pm
36%