Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mapping a DAC3 in 6.0 - Page: 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

garyceePRO InfinityMember since 2007
I am very disappointed with this upgrade, upgrades are supposed to improve the product not make it more difficult. I have been using VirtualDJ for over three years with the JPboggis Mapper which worked extremely well for me. As it now no longer works and I have wedding to do tomorrow I am at my wits end. In particular the loading from the waitlist was extremely usefull, now the waitlist button doesn't seem to do anything. Rubbish!!!

Posté Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 12:45 pm
Rhemy-D wrote :
Hi all, new to this mapping stuff. I'm trying to change the mapper to work as the boggis mapper for version 5 (big ups to jp for that!) but i want to make a very vital addition to cater for my dj style. I want to make the cue and play modes work as follows:

same for normal activity but when cue is held down and i push play i want the track to continue playing when i release cue rather then stoping. Any idea how i do that from the mapper config menus?

edit: clarity

Basically i want the cue and play modes to work as a pioneer CDJ800 etc. I know theres cue_mode and play_mode 'pioneer' but that doesnt seem to work when i issue commands as follows:

play = play_mode 'pioneer' & play_button
cue = cue_mode 'pioneer' & cue_button

as described in http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJScript%20Examples.html

do the following:

cue = set 'cuedown' while_pressed & var 'playdown' ? set 'playdown' 0 : cue_stop
play = var 'cuedown' ? play & set 'playdown' 1 : play_pause

Posté Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 8:25 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I got the DAC3 to work the way I enjoy it.

The cue/loop buttons are reversed as I loop more than cue - for now...

SHIFT and the buttons will work cue but buttons themselves are LOOPs.

I use SAMPLE over FX, so the FX is mapped to SAMPLE. And SHIFT & FX engages effects.

SHIFT LOAD puts focus in search box.

SHIFT PLAY engages both the sampler & play (great for tracks like Barbie Girl).

SHIFT PITCH changes KEY.

Some other minor things... can't think off hand now.

My customization was based on personal taste and what others do. YMMV.

If anyone wants, let me know.

Posté Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 10:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)