Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ Logo - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i don't like the logo on some skins,
maybe if logo will be mandatory for skin, but you can change the colour of the "now red" colour so it will match the skin's colours...

or have the options of 3 logos (i mean in the skin file) like normal, dark, light. That should cover most of skins.

Anyway i'd not waste dev team's time with logos, there are much more important features. ;-)

And btw. VDJ is not making DJ of anyone, it just gives yu more possibilities, but it's up to you if you use them. So i don't care (rather I am happy) when someone buys vdj, and starts DJ-ing. It is your skill, your experience. There were many discussions here about this...

Posté Mon 15 May 06 @ 2:33 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
When you buy a CD or vinyl desk, you don't complain to the manufacturer because the logo is printed... Same thing here.

Posté Mon 15 May 06 @ 2:41 pm
Yo
I agree !!! logo must go.

Cheers Musicmatch

Posté Mon 15 May 06 @ 5:29 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
this is an old post and it has been resolved for the video output.

Posté Mon 15 May 06 @ 5:34 pm
I don't care one way or the other. I did not see it, until one of these threads pointed it out to me. The whole argument seems silly to me. Does anyone complain about Promo Only logo on every DVD they play? Are you able to remove that, or is that OK? Does it make the video look unprofessional? My clients don't get to choose what equipment I use. I am self employed for a reason. I do not have to please EVERYONE. Just the ones that I decide to work for.

Posté Tue 16 May 06 @ 12:16 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it has been resolved for video output so i don't understand why everyone is seeing it on videos, just remember the registry tweak posted several times which removes the vdj logo from the tv out screen
as far as it being on the skin i say it would be nice to remove it so that we have more room on the skin for effects or at least make it smaller... also since it's obvious alot of people dont know about the registry tweak to remove the logo from video it should become a sticky

Posté Tue 16 May 06 @ 12:47 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can turn iit off cant you? did they make it mandatory?

you used to be able to turn it off in the registry

Posté Tue 16 May 06 @ 12:49 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
yeah i have had a couple of people come up to me and ask what it was. I just say an alien or ufo or something like that. Sometimes if you really want to have fun, when they are really drunk just ask what? I don't see anything. Just remember to have the screen in a safe place, They will POINT it hard rather hard on the screen. hahaha

Posté Tue 16 May 06 @ 2:34 am
mp3rick had a zip file to change the registry, which worked for 3.3 & 3.4, but doesn't work in 4.0. Is there a different registry, and can the video logo be "turned off" in 4.0?

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:50 am
What are we talking about here, I thought there was an option in Video settings for the logo, please dont tell me it doesn't work!?

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:57 am
found it! (and it works) thank you

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 10:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)