Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Well I'd say start another thread a try to be more specific.........

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 3:41 pm
Haven't tried it on my gig rig yet, but I bet the "video_delay" option is gonna make some people very happy! :-D Can't believe nobody's mentioned it yet.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 3:56 pm
Thanks for the update guys! ;)

I like how you created the waveforms..will make it easier for "new" djs to learn how to make fast breaks and such..i bet that will make Virtual DJ 8 insanely popular..:-)

I can't wait for more! keep up the good work! ;)

//Hoeimark

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:13 pm
djjameslake wrote :
Loving the new coloured waveforms, quick question though are large track waveforms at the top of the screens going to be also coloured at some point they look a little odd not being now?

press the wave button at top of the default skin - and you can have scratch waves there too if you want

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:20 pm
bramabull wrote :
getting a white box on the waveform bar when a song is playing when using the new waveform.

Try update your graphic drivers. One of my slower pc's needed the latest drivers to run the new waves smoothly

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:21 pm
JayMSY wrote :

For the next update how about an option to disable master deck using 2 deck skin with Pioneer WeGo? Really need to be able to sync decks using the vdj standard way (sync deck 1 syncs to deck 2-this does not work anymore at least with 7.1 using WeGo).

This is a feature Pioneer asked for as far as I'm aware, having manual setting of what deck is master, much like most dj hardware would have if having a sync feature. But you can easily change that in the mapper.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:24 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :
having problems with video's now with v7.2 with Colored waveform enabled.

Might be related to a few saying they had some issues.
Try update your graphic drivers and directX to latest version, see if that sorts it

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:25 pm
Got through my first practice set with 7.2 no problems, color waves look good & the volume fades are super smooth. No CPU problems here either, running game booster on 8gb RAM AMD 4500 1.9 ghz. THANK YOU TEAM!!!!

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 5:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dj-in-norway wrote :
JayMSY wrote :

For the next update how about an option to disable master deck using 2 deck skin with Pioneer WeGo? Really need to be able to sync decks using the vdj standard way (sync deck 1 syncs to deck 2-this does not work anymore at least with 7.1 using WeGo).

This is a feature Pioneer asked for as far as I'm aware, having manual setting of what deck is master, much like most dj hardware would have if having a sync feature. But you can easily change that in the mapper.

As a PRO user, just delete the ONINIT mapping from the DDJ-WeGO's mapping list if you are going to use exclusively 2 decks.

You can always reset it back to factory settings if you care to use 4 decks and manually control the MasterDeck as originally designed.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 5:00 pm
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Any new controller info with this update???

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 6:11 pm
Thank you!!!

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 6:34 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well, ran the 7.2 and no issues popped up. Cool color waveforms. :)

But my automix sound glitch bug is still there... :(

That said, think I'll run it this weekend and see what happens.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 6:59 pm
djnandsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for the video_level vdjscirpt,tried it,and works as it has to.

Now,hope to have a btter sound engine with 48khz sound card support.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 7:07 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
djjameslake wrote :
Loving the new coloured waveforms, quick question though are large track waveforms at the top of the screens going to be also coloured at some point they look a little odd not being now?

press the wave button at top of the default skin - and you can have scratch waves there too if you want

I dont have a wave button on the default skin? I found it on another one of the defaults skins but it doesnt make the large waveforms at the top of the skin multicoloured it just changes the positions of them and how they overlay

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 7:15 pm
mj mixPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hey guys i just tested the 7.2 it seem to me that the loop bug is worse on this one.
Anyone else notice that?

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 8:12 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
What is the loop bug?

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 8:23 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i think V8 is ready... and slowly now they are releasing it. great job vdj team

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 8:37 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
The Magic.DJ wrote :
having problems with video's now with v7.2 with Colored waveform enabled.

Might be related to a few saying they had some issues.
Try update your graphic drivers and directX to latest version, see if that sorts it

I have this motto, if it broken , don't fix it.

Well anyway, I looked at the manufactures page and lo and behold, they have just release an upadte for my card and installed it.

VDJ v7.2 seems to be running very well now.... Thanx.

I guess I'll make it a rule that if it's been 6 months or so and VDJ has an upadte, check to see if the Video Card Manufacturer has an update.

I am going to gig this weekend with v7.2. This will be my real TEST on this update.

Thnx Team.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 8:43 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i dont like the coloured wave form... disabled

whats the point of that... too much colour cramped up so close to each other

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 8:58 pm
mj mixPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ewitles wrote :
What is the loop bug?

The loop bug is when u looping a track and the audio cut off completely from the deck you looping for a full count of the loop.
For example if you have an 8 beat loop running on deck A, the audio on deck A will cut off completely for full 8 beat count and then start the loop on the one. But it does it randomly

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 9:05 pm
25%