Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 6

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
That is separating the stereo signal (left and right)

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 9:29 am
any way i can get rid of that ? annoying and stabbing me in the eyes :D

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 9:34 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Probably not on the default skin. Someone would have to actually create a skin that does not have that line. Not sure if there are any currently available. Check out the skin section.

Skins

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 9:37 am
I don't think that has anything to do with being left or right, it's just the wave mirrored. If it was left or right I don't think it'd look the same on both sides no matter the track.........

And to get rid of it I think you'd have to check the bitmap colors but then I'm not even sure it can be changed. If it hurts your eyes start mixing with your ears and quit staring at the waves........

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 9:38 am
metmortPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Update problem, patch fix, update problem patch fix....Piece meal once again. Sorry, but I'd rather wait for VDJ 8.0 when it is complete,whenever that is. I know the pressure is on, but really? Throwing out bones to us? As I said, pro djs want there equip,software to work from jump street,complete! Not bits n pieces. Went back to 7.05 stable as hell! To quote you folks, "it will be ready when it's ready(VDJ8)"
So why bother with the tidbits. It is NOT fundamentally making the product any better. Nothing but issues.
I just don't get it.... You folks are better than this. Stick to your guns. Get VDJ8 right and put it out. I'll wait.Best software for DJs outhere.
Keep it that way. Peace

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 9:46 am
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:04 am
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@ DJ azen: Why? There are only bass (beat) peaks...

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:13 am
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
i rather have the colored waveforms in the big panel that in the deck panel.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:16 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJ azen wrote :

Hang on... let's make it 3D... I'm being sarcastic now

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:21 am
DJ azen wrote :

Switch to the 4 deck skin and press the wave button. The 2 deck doesn't have that option.......

I believe the reason those aren't colored is because you couldn't tell the difference between the decks and then people would be bitching about that next........

Also if you know how to skin you can change that to the scratch waves instead........

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:27 am
I just want to have colored waveforms. Just colored waveforms. No record case, I just want to look at the colors. I can't mix with these. Can you make the colored waveforms go sideways, and then go up and down, and then Kriss Kross, and be wikity wack?

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:31 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I don't think that has anything to do with being left or right, it's just the wave mirrored. If it was left or right I don't think it'd look the same on both sides no matter the track.........

And to get rid of it I think you'd have to check the bitmap colors but then I'm not even sure it can be changed. If it hurts your eyes start mixing with your ears and quit staring at the waves........

dude i do use my ears but i do 4 decks now.. i need to look at the waveform from time to time..
and no its not to the bitmap or anything i had a cracked version never had this problem i deleted it and installed the LE version and it shows up.. and don't say that its because i had a cracked version because its not.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:36 am
Well I'm not at home but if it's not in the bitmap then it's in the skin XML I would imagine, sorry I can't be more help........

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:40 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Well I'm not at home but if it's not in the bitmap then it's in the skin XML I would imagine, sorry I can't be more help........

thanks bro :)

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:50 am

@all wanting the new wave on top

- I'll make a 7.2 version skin with the color wave on top .. will be out today/tomorrow..
So you can view the color wave on top too ;)

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 11:28 am
DJ azen wrote :

+1 for this as well

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 11:32 am
Now that's SERVICE!!

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 11:33 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
DJ azen wrote :

Switch to the 4 deck skin and press the wave button. The 2 deck doesn't have that option.......

I believe the reason those aren't colored is because you couldn't tell the difference between the decks and then people would be bitching about that next........

Also if you know how to skin you can change that to the scratch waves instead........

4 deck version doesnt change to coloured waveforms on either (even pressing wave button)

I have one waveform above the other so you would be able to see

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 11:34 am
Yes it does....... it shows 4 different scratch waves independent of each other..........but it doesn't really matter cause Norway is gonna hook you guys up and then you can start complaining about how you can't tell which deck is which, lmao!!

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 11:47 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Yes it does....... it shows 4 different scratch waves independent of each other..........but it doesn't really matter cause Norway is gonna hook you guys up and then you can start complaining about how you can't tell which deck is which, lmao!!

Yes I know it shows 4 different scratch waves. But others are saying they are mutlcoloured and they aren't, Yes they are a different colour per deck but are not the same as the scratch waves in the mixer panel.

I only use 2 decks so I think I can work out which is which.

Makes me laugh all the slating of the multicoloured waves by numerous users. They have been asked for by users for long time and if you know what you are doing with them they are a lot of help and very useful. If users dont like them turn them off.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:04 pm
37%