Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 7

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

They are scratch waves just in a different location bro, if I was at home I'd upload a picture but anyways I'm done....... stay fresh and keep it funky........

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:15 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Now that's SERVICE!!

I think they should buy premium for service like this... I'm not being sarcastic now

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:35 pm

It is possible, as Huey says.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:39 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sorry for sounding like an a**hole but how do the colored wave forms and cover help you do your job? Just curious? Are there any real f'n djs out there that care about if the software and hardware works... or are you that bored?

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:50 pm
:-\ at the waveform

Is that the top waveform that someone wanted?

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:51 pm
DJ Koz wrote :
Sorry for sounding like an a**hole but how do the colored wave forms and cover help you do your job? Just curious? Are there any real f'n djs out there that care about if the software and hardware works... or are you that bored?

This isn't my gig machine. It's my development machine for skinning, so i like to have everything on to get the overall look, so that users that do like to use it have the correct look. I only took this screenshot to show that coloured waves are possible in the top waveform. On my gig machine I don't use cover flow, and I don't use waves either, so it makes no odds whether they are Green, blue, multi coloured or off. I use my ears to mix, nothing visual.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:55 pm
Hi

Will it be possible to decide on a specific part of the waveform is coloured and leave the rest of the waveform not coloured?

Thanks In-advance
Tommy Hear Me

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:56 pm
Loving the updates!

The colored waveforms are introducing lag for me though. Is there a setting I could tweak that could fix this? I have a Core i7, 6GB RAM, nVidia GT425M with 1GB video RAM. Perhaps there is some tweaks in the VDJ Registry Tool? Any advice would rock!

I am also using an NS6 controller, and haven't noticed the loop bug. Hope it stays that way!!!

Cheers to the Team for all the hard work!!!

Paul

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:57 pm
@Paul

Previous comments in this thread indicate updating your graphics driver and this should hopefully fix the issue of lag.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 12:59 pm
DJ Koz wrote :

The covers are useful for someone who is "Dyslexia", so since the words wouldn't make sense to them the picture of the cover would speak volumes.......

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 1:02 pm
pseft wrote :
:-\\ at the waveform

Is that the top waveform that someone wanted?

Not quite, yeah it is on the 4 deck skin but not on the 2 deck version. They are pretty useless on the top if you cant visually see how the decks line up on the waveforms, the decks need to be one above the other so you can compare

One like this on the 2 deck version would be perfect instead of the normal red and blue waveforms

This is photoshopped but how it would work if you could done on a 2 deck skin

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 1:10 pm
Ahhhhhhhhh.
Never tried the 4 deck tbh.
Never will untill I get my cdj 850's then I'll try it. Thanks

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 1:33 pm
metmort wrote :
Update problem, patch fix, update problem patch fix....Piece meal once again. Sorry, but I'd rather wait for VDJ 8.0 when it is complete,whenever that is. I know the pressure is on, but really? Throwing out bones to us? As I said, pro djs want there equip,software to work from jump street,complete! Not bits n pieces. Went back to 7.05 stable as hell! To quote you folks, "it will be ready when it's ready(VDJ8)"
So why bother with the tidbits. It is NOT fundamentally making the product any better. Nothing but issues.
I just don't get it.... You folks are better than this. Stick to your guns. Get VDJ8 right and put it out. I'll wait.Best software for DJs outhere.
Keep it that way. Peace

And the choice is yours my friend... You are not forced to install the latest patch. ;-)

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 2:34 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
@all wanting the new wave on top

- I'll make a 7.2 version skin with the color wave on top .. will be out today/tomorrow..
So you can view the color wave on top too ;)

If it's "that simple" can you also give us instructions of what/how to do it? Would be good to know so those that use other skins can make the change if they want - For example, the MixLab 3.1 is very popular but is not maintained anymore. Would be good to know what to change.

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 2:36 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
@Paul

Previous comments in this thread indicate updating your graphics driver and this should hopefully fix the issue of lag.

Already upgraded drivers after reading that post. I was just wondering if anyone had any registry tweaks that might help.

Thanks for the reply though!!!

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 2:45 pm
DJ azen wrote :

Nice work thanks for the quick updates i have just run my v7.1 two times in a gig and here another updates for v7.2 it is amazing.
VDJ TEAM.... Another request... Can we have also an option to disable and enable the main window waveforms???????? Thank you

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 3:07 pm
This is already possible on some skins, for example TCmania.

Keith

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 3:10 pm
What does the video level do?

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 3:14 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
This is already possible on some skins, for example TCmania.

Keith

Hi Keith,

I know what you are talking about i can even make that on my skin but that is a fake colored waveform that is being done in the bmp files by altering the window having the colored vignette on it. The 7.2 colored waveform is now real and related to audio signal.

Cesar

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 3:15 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :
What does the video level do?

It's like fade to black but it doesn't effect the volume........

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 3:44 pm
43%