Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Free VirtualDJ 8 Clinics in Miami & LA - Reserve your seat today - Page: 5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

And the MC6000 to see if the 48Khz conversion has been fixed :P

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 4:15 pm
vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'm a little confused about these seminars and wanted to ask if anyone knows a definite answer:

Are these workshops where you should bring your laptop with VDJ8 (or just the beta if the final release is not out)...

OR...

Is this more like a seminar where we just sit and listen to someone talk about the new changes in 8 and watch them do a demo?

I just want to know if I should bring my laptop or not. If VDJ 8 is not out and I don't have the beta, and this is strictly a workshop for people that do have VDJ8, then I guess there is no reason to go.

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 5:51 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
vjboy wrote :
I'm a little confused about these seminars and wanted to ask if anyone knows a definite answer:

Are these workshops where you should bring your laptop with VDJ8 (or just the beta if the final release is not out)...

OR...

Is this more like a seminar where we just sit and listen to someone talk about the new changes in 8 and watch them do a demo?

I just want to know if I should bring my laptop or not. If VDJ 8 is not out and I don't have the beta, and this is strictly a workshop for people that do have VDJ8, then I guess there is no reason to go.

Get exclusive details, see the new features and get hands on experience all delivered by Official VirtualDJ Trainers.
it won't b bring your own lappy unless it gets released b4 the seminars

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 6:45 pm
Wow this thread went straight down the toilet!! Now I know I cry a lot cause I don't have things on the Mac side but some of y'all seriously need to sit the hell down and just stfu!!!

LOCKED lmao!!

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 8:22 pm
UNLOCKED

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 8:30 pm
Well I'm going on holiday from Tuesday and you know what... I don't give a shit. It's a new software version, not a cure for cancer. See y'all in 2 weeks and if it's out then great but I'm not losing sleep. Good luck

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 8:30 pm
maybe get BIG BOSS MAN to answer a few questions b4 locking it... just saying

Posté Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 8:32 pm

Posté Sat 05 Apr 14 @ 8:53 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Light at the end of the tunnel.
Now we would be looking at new controllers that imaged vdj 8

Posté Mon 07 Apr 14 @ 3:31 pm
it still looks like crap

Posté Mon 07 Apr 14 @ 8:38 pm
skins

Posté Tue 08 Apr 14 @ 7:16 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Again:

Please keep this post on topic - the clinics specifically, not VDJ 8 itself.

Posté Tue 08 Apr 14 @ 7:58 am
Hello room,this is my first time of posting a comment on vdj forum.I can't attend the clinic because I based in Africa.But I think if vdj can upload a YouTube video of the programme.it will help us and go along way.thanks.

Posté Tue 08 Apr 14 @ 11:37 am
I think its a great idea and a chance to see how VDJ8 works and questions to the trainers about previous issues and what VDJ8 has put in place to combat them etc for the guys or gals that can't make the clinic's! will there be a post or 'Youtube" that will show the new features and how to work them - straight after the clinic's? Im keen on seeing the new configs and the changes made that will "I'm predicting" make life easier... if the new engine itself can be used with any soundcard - hybrid mixers like the Traktor z2? or Rane mixer's? midi config's made easier? and so on

Posté Thu 10 Apr 14 @ 7:14 pm
gkon116PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I realize the invite says official Virtual DJ trainers, but do we know who is doing the actual training? Is it folks from American Audio who've been trained by Virtual DJ/Atomix or is it the folks at Virtual DJ/Atomix? I browsed through the thread and didn't see it.

Cheers,

Nick

Posté Sun 13 Apr 14 @ 3:40 pm
Atomix Staff will be doing the training.

Posté Sun 13 Apr 14 @ 3:43 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
For the license users who cannot make it to the clinic for whatever reason, how will they know of the how the new VDJ works?

thx kindly

Posté Sun 13 Apr 14 @ 5:24 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The release you practice and test. Read the manual

Posté Mon 14 Apr 14 @ 12:56 am
I fail to see the point of these clinics which will help a few hundred U.S. users at most,
unless it is all videoed and put on the internet for all users, but although this has been mentioned...
no conformation that this will in deed be done has come from VDJ.

Is this not a breaking of Atomix policy ..."no disclosure or product detail and features prior to product release" rule
unless its already been released prior to the clinic of course.

Posté Tue 15 Apr 14 @ 5:40 pm
Come on, really?

Whilst I understand your point in the limited number of people that can attend, that hardly makes them pointless.

I feel sure there will be a mountain of information around when these events go live.

nitebeatdisco wrote :

Is this not a breaking of Atomix policy ..."no disclosure or product detail and features prior to product release" rule
unless its already been released prior to the clinic of course.

I don't think so. They have offered sneak peaks before, both live and via videos on YouTube.

And to be fair, it's their rule, it's their product. If they want to break a rule who are we to say anything??

Posté Tue 15 Apr 14 @ 6:29 pm
46%