Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Free VirtualDJ 8 Clinics in Miami & LA - Reserve your seat today - Page: 7

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

dj charly sosa wrote :
I got tired of waiting on VDJ for them to come out with this vdj 8 edition, and decide to switch to serato last year, and since then i have no problems once so ever with that software, it works a lot better with my numark ns6, with mp3 and mp4's with vdj my videos were freezing, my audio effects make crash the system, nothing but headaches with this vdj software, I used it for 3years till I switch to Serato, If VDJ8 comes with more efficiency than Serato I might go back, other wise I stick to Serato because it makes my job easier and reliable. I am a DJ and VJ

It depends on the computer and not by VirtualDJ I use the NS6 since it was put on the market
and I do almost exclusively videomix and I've never had any problems.

My configuration:
Windows 8.1
Numark NS6

I just optimized the system on my blog you can find what I tweaked you just translated into English by a translator

Posté Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 7:13 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Again: Please keep this thread on topic - ie the clinics themselves.

Posté Sun 20 Apr 14 @ 7:31 am
PoppaCPRO InfinityMember since 2013
If its a free clinics why can't Vdj have a google hangout or youtube live streaming?

Posté Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 8:07 pm
Today is the day! The first official in-depth clinic on VDJ 8. I'm slightly jealous of all the people who are going and get to see it first hand, but hopefully the release is right around the corner! Those of you who are going to the one today, please post what you learned after the clinic is over with! :)

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 7:45 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
^ That entirely, How about VDJ considers the rest of the world other than the continent of North America.

Pure speculation here but a Jedi day release feels like it might be a good guess for release date.

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 7:46 am
I'm going to Miami! anyone else attending?

April 30, 2014: 1-5pm
ADJ/American Audio Miami
13185 NW 47th Ave.
Opa Locka, FL 33054

To attend, email your RSVP by April 18 to tomf@americandj.com.

*thanks for the heads up, just learning the rope of the forum

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 8:44 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Look at the very first post in this thread.

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 8:48 am
So....the L.A. clinics start in around an hour. Hopefully 45 minutes after that, there'll be some feedback from an attendee.

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 2:13 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hopefully

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 2:25 pm
yaetownPRO InfinityMember since 2010
SBDJ wrote :
burnyabad wrote :
... WOW

I know, how dare we request that an official topic be kept on that topic.

No offense, just seems like all of ya'll 12 star Generals are always condescending to people... I mean was it necessary to make a threat of the thread being locked? Don't you realize how EXCITED your loyal customers are about the release of VDJ 8. Any news about the release or possible release is going to cause pandemonium. No one's trying to purposely get off topic or piss anyone off. We are simply anxious and excited. Don't take my opinion personal, just saying... It's a forum... there should be some freedom to speak your mind... especially as a paying customer. At the end of the day, those of us that LOVE VDJ are simply just anxious. As a developer, I would think that you all would appreciate the anticipation of your product. I've been telling every SERATO DJ I know about VDJ 8 just cause I'm so hyped..... But anyway, Thanks... I digress

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 9:41 pm
DID anything happen in american audio clinic i have not heard anything about it and how it went

Posté Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 9:50 pm
Like trying to get blood from a stone.....

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 5:19 am
Maybe nobody showed up.

DJ James

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 5:45 am
UPjohnPRO InfinityMember since 2013
The silence about the event has me worried....... I saw pictures of it happening so there was something..... Maybe everyone signed a nda or it was kind of meh.....

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 6:57 am
djfourmoney wrote :
The "Cowboy" was quite impressed with the new things added to the software. In fact I think most of the crowd was. The changes make it more competitive with other offers on the market.

Well this guy was there!! If i had to guess they have been asked to keep everything to themselves. You have to remember there are 2 more clinics lined up. If everything is split after the first one then no one will go to any of the other two.

I understand thats probably not what we want to hear, and i don't know for certain. I'm just speculating.

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 7:16 am
cwaldenPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So ... I'm interested also .... did anyone reading this forum go to the VirtualDJ 8 seminar in LA on April 23rd (yesterday)?

What was shown, and what would you recommend to people considering attending the Miami seminar?

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 10:08 am
djtouchdan wrote :
djfourmoney wrote :
The "Cowboy" was quite impressed with the new things added to the software. In fact I think most of the crowd was. The changes make it more competitive with other offers on the market.

Well this guy was there!! If i had to guess they have been asked to keep everything to themselves. You have to remember there are 2 more clinics lined up. If everything is split after the first one then no one will go to any of the other two.

I understand thats probably not what we want to hear, and i don't know for certain. I'm just speculating.

I was not asked to keep quiet, no NDA's and my post was deleted.

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 3:18 pm
cwalden wrote :
So ... I'm interested also .... did anyone reading this forum go to the VirtualDJ 8 seminar in LA on April 23rd (yesterday)?

What was shown, and what would you recommend to people considering attending the Miami seminar?

I shared, it was deleted. I guess you'll have to wait for the clinic to come near you. Videos will appear at some point I would imagine.

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 3:19 pm
djfourmoney wrote :
djtouchdan wrote :
djfourmoney wrote :

I was not asked to keep quiet, no NDA's and my post was deleted.

I achieved read what you wrote about your appreciation of the clinics before it was censored. And this makes no sense ...

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 7:24 pm
nsxmarvPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I caught the first clinic in LA yesterday. I enjoyed all 4 hours of it, version 8 has some amazing things in it. I can't wait for it to come out. The new sampler, wow!

Posté Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 8:38 pm
64%