Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet TellyMedia - Page: 1

Posté Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 12:48 pm
TellyMedia has taken the place of Essential Media. Essential Media is no longer being developed or technically supported. TellyMedia is fully supported by me just like Essential Media has been over the last years. TellyMedia is the only fully functional and fully supported plugin for VDJ 7 and VDJ 8 with the following features.

o - Playback of Video - SWF, FLV, F4V, RM, WMV, AVI, ASF, MOV, MP4, M4V, MKV, VOB, TS, OGV, 3GP, DIVX and more
o - Playback of Audio - most any type up to 8 channels - automatic conversion of channels depending on speaker setup or full surround sound
o - Karaoke CDG files both zipped and unzipped.
o - Playback of Images - animated GIF, animated PNG, jpeg, tif, targa, bmp, dib, WMF, EMF, and more
o - Allows you to quickly select up to 48 clips divided over 4 banks
o - Allows quick loading and saving of clips, even while using VirtualDJ
o - Use VDJscript to control TellyMedia from your external controller
o - Playback modes include Automatic, Random, and Manual
o - Allows you to control the size and placement of Video, Camera, and Carousel
o - Transitions include crossfade, fade separately, and no transition
o - Support for stretch and aspect scaling for Media tab files. Mirror and normal tiling added for Camera and Carousel. Mirror tiling is very cool with the Camera.
o - Carousel / Slideshow for video and images - automatic file detection - pause, play, play next, play previous - plays files directly from folders
o - Camera support with selectable resolutions. Green and Blue chroma key is supported.
o - Alpha channel support for any video format that supports it

While Essential Media is no longer being developed, stay tuned for new versions of TellyMedia. It is always getting better thanks to the VDJ community.

Posté Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 10:58 pm
diggaukPRO (OEM)Member since 2010
Hiya. This addon sounds fantastic, but is there any chance you can let us know how to use it please :)

Posté Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 6:50 am
ditto for VDJ8
Thanks
Tim

Posté Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 2:56 am
First read the help. It should take you about 5 to 10 minutes.

You can email me any time for additional help: donmoir@comcast.net

Posté Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 5:44 am
any chance for youtube videos? they always rock...

Posté Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 12:47 am
Any help on using this would be great, as cannot seem to get it to work.........................thank you

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 7:46 am
Fatsam65 wrote :
Any help on using this would be great, as cannot seem to get it to work.........................thank you

You can always email me and I will be glad to help. Mention your problem and any details you can come up with.

donmoir@comcast.net

You can also goto the TellyMedia, TellyVisuals, etc. thread in the plugins forum where others can help as well.

This is the plugins link and from there is the TM and TV thread.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/14/VirtualDJ_Plugins.html

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 8:50 am
Hi everyone,
I installed TellyMedia on my laptop and everything works great. The problem is when I connect my controller (denon dn-mc6000) to my laptop, I can't hear the mp4 that I loaded in a bank at the media tab. I think I have to change the audio setting in the configuration tab, but I don't know how. What I have right now in the setting:

Source SoundCard Channel
master denon dj asio driver (asio) dn-mc6000 1 & 2
headphones denon dj asio driver (asio) dn-mc6000 3 & 4

Please HELP!

Thanks
Jean

Posté Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 12:41 pm
Hi Jean,

TM does not play audio thru VDJ. TM plays it's own audio that goes along with the video. You can try to play the audio from TM by selecting your audio out device from the Options tab in TM. Make sure TM audio is not muted. No red X on the speaker icon in TM.

You might be better off asking questions like this in the TellyMedia, TellyVisuals thread. There was a way some guys got this to work before TM had audio device selection but I forget what it was. There may be someone in the TM, TV thread that has more info for you.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/151671/VirtualDJ_Plugins/TellyMedia__TellyVisuals__etc_.html

Posté Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 9:01 pm
Don Moir wrote :
Hi Jean,

TM does not play audio thru VDJ. TM plays it's own audio that goes along with the video. You can try to play the audio from TM by selecting your audio out device from the Options tab in TM. Make sure TM audio is not muted. No red X on the speaker icon in TM.

You might be better off asking questions like this in the TellyMedia, TellyVisuals thread. There was a way some guys got this to work before TM had audio device selection but I forget what it was. There may be someone in the TM, TV thread that has more info for you.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/151671/VirtualDJ_Plugins/TellyMedia__TellyVisuals__etc_.html

Thank you very much Don

Posté Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 10:34 pm
If you brought a licence for EM, can you just install TM over the top?

Posté Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 4:13 pm
Long time no see halo :)

TM runs independent of EM. It can read the pak files from EM.

Posté Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 5:10 pm
when i choose to use tellymediav as my audio only plug in. It works great if I have a video on one deck mixed with an audio only track on another deck. UNTIL I load a new audio only track. then it activates for a split second while the new track is loading, then disables. I have the video set to loop and everything. It shows up for a second or two in the video preview, then goes blank. Do I have to change anything to keep it activated to always play on mp3's?

Posté Wed 18 Feb 15 @ 9:23 am
When the version for mac???

Posté Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 12:19 am
Hi, looks like a great plug-in, do you have any plans for a Mac version?

Thanks

Posté Sat 11 Apr 15 @ 11:56 am
Hello old friend, nice to see you back :-) This post, I mean !

Posté Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 4:44 am
Is there an android app that will run with this plug in?

Posté Fri 15 May 15 @ 12:02 am
An android app is under development for use with TellyVisuals but I am not quite understanding what you mean in regards to TellyMedia if that was your intent.

Posté Fri 15 May 15 @ 8:44 am
rade14PRO InfinityMember since 2009
i like to put my android screen on telly media. same webcam.

Posté Sat 16 May 15 @ 11:38 am
39%