Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark Total Control Problems And Questions - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
carlrockz wrote :
i have a big problem with the numark total control driver i've done already updated and as well registered,but how come i can't use the full version of the software?anything i couldnt see the sampler and the playlist.i think its only a demo!!!anyone can help me?pls-carl_rockz06@yahoo.com

Carl I have responded on your other post.

Posté Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 4:27 am
kroqmozHome userMember since 2009
I just got numark total control and i installed the traktor LE and i also have virtualdj on my xp-pro laptop. I noticed the jog wheel lights, red & blue, do not go on with either software. All other knobs & buttons turn on though. Do i need the firmware?? or need to configure something. Also, how do i make the jog wheels change from pitch bend to scratch on VDJ?? I was able to change this option to work in traktor LE but can't in VDJ?? thanks for any help.....

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 1:36 am
I own a TC and don't beleive there are any lights on the jog wheel!?!?!?

Also to switch between scratch and pitch bend should be a simple press of the scratch button above the faders?

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 6:39 am
thanks for the reply djtouchdan. Looks like there might be different versions of TC. I was just wondering about the lights because i had seen videos on youtube and the jogwheels were red and blue.

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:35 am

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 11:10 am
kroqmoz wrote :
I just got numark total control and i installed the traktor LE and i also have virtualdj on my xp-pro laptop. I noticed the jog wheel lights, red & blue, do not go on with either software. All other knobs & buttons turn on though. Do i need the firmware?? or need to configure something. Also, how do i make the jog wheels change from pitch bend to scratch on VDJ?? I was able to change this option to work in traktor LE but can't in VDJ?? thanks for any help.....

There are no jog lights, I think you have confused the bright colored overlays.

Virtual DJ does not work in the same way, you could use a mapper if you wished to change the functionality but that is a feature of the pro edition only.

If you would like to upgrade contact your Numark Dealer.

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 2:39 pm
thanks for the clarification SkYFXL. I appreciate it.

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 3:07 pm
BLV008PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi I just bough Numark total control and I had some issues with it audio etc, so I decide to install the firware 1.2 follow all the steps, and the left volume controler isn't working at all I either have to use the gain knob or the right deck vol controler which now works as 2 I called numark and they say they're going to send me an e-mail but its been a week and I haven't get anything yet. I'm so fustraited, now the store won't take it back because there was software involved CUE LE and Track 3 whatever it's called. so CAN SOMEONE HELP ME THANK YOU !!!!!!

Posté Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 11:09 pm
BLV008 wrote :
Hi I just bough Numark total control and I had some issues with it audio etc, so I decide to install the firware 1.2 follow all the steps, and the left volume controler isn't working at all I either have to use the gain knob or the right deck vol controler which now works as 2 I called numark and they say they're going to send me an e-mail but its been a week and I haven't get anything yet. I'm so fustraited, now the store won't take it back because there was software involved CUE LE and Track 3 whatever it's called. so CAN SOMEONE HELP ME THANK YOU !!!!!!

The audio issues would be down to the latency of your sound card, this can be adjusted in its control panel.

As explained above we strongly recommend avoiding updates if the hardware is detected.

I would suggest as you have already attempted this and it looks like the update has failed, reapplying the firmware update and reinstalling the Cue Le software.

If you are still having a problem feel free to contact me directly sbangs[at]numark[dot]com

Posté Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 2:55 pm
Help me with the latenci configuration...
Well as i said I got a trouble with the VDJ don't know exactly where is the problem, I got a Mac Os X, Intel Core Duo, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB 1067 MHz, 320 Gb, I got the Total Control and de Io of course they are connected to my laptop, When I am playing, esverything seems to be fine but after a while playing maybe 10 minutes or so I start hearing strange sounds like static (electricity) It start from very low to high until you can just hear the strange sound instead of the music... When this happens I change the latency setting then the strange sound its gone but after a while comes back so I got to chage the Latency again, I have tryed every latency number but the same happens, also sometimes the sound goes away (I do not hear nothing)and i have to restart the program... And the lights of Total control they all do not turn on... well guys i hope you can help me...

Posté Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 3:20 pm
djgustavosebastian wrote :
Help me with the latenci configuration...
Well as i said I got a trouble with the VDJ don't know exactly where is the problem, I got a Mac Os X, Intel Core Duo, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB 1067 MHz, 320 Gb, I got the Total Control and de Io of course they are connected to my laptop, When I am playing, esverything seems to be fine but after a while playing maybe 10 minutes or so I start hearing strange sounds like static (electricity) It start from very low to high until you can just hear the strange sound instead of the music... When this happens I change the latency setting then the strange sound its gone but after a while comes back so I got to chage the Latency again, I have tryed every latency number but the same happens, also sometimes the sound goes away (I do not hear nothing)and i have to restart the program... And the lights of Total control they all do not turn on... well guys i hope you can help me...

I would suggest registering your software this will ensure you can get the latest updates.

Posté Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 3:53 pm
BLV008PRO InfinityMember since 2009
the issue that I had with my Numark Total Control, the audio isn't a issue its the hardware itself, when I move the song on deck B I can't control it I have to use the gain knob or the volume controler from deck B. Yes I have try to reinstall the firmware but It seems to not work I try like 3 times and keep doing the samething, I use it on traktor LE but it does the samething, the funny part in the software I could move it but I will go back down as I move it or sometimes it stays there but not for long

Posté Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 5:46 pm
I recently purchased the Numark Total Control which came with Traktor 3LE and Cue LE 5. I have had no problems using it in Traktor, but when I try to run Cue I get the message "The controller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start Cue again."

I have followed many different threads on this forum and others, which first advise to update the firmware but then warn against it. I have updated the Cue software, and it hasn't solved this problem. Cue does not see the Total Control. I have seen no official help put up anywhere for this apparently common issue.

if you google "The controller has not been detected" you get about seventy hits on different dj controllers this software does not "detect"...

Posté Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 11:15 pm
Hi there it seems unfortunately your LE SN may be invalid.

Please contact support[at]numark[dot]com

Posté Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 3:17 pm
robbie_DM wrote :
I recently purchased the Numark Total Control which came with Traktor 3LE and Cue LE 5. I have had no problems using it in Traktor, but when I try to run Cue I get the message "The controller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start Cue again."

I have followed many different threads on this forum and others, which first advise to update the firmware but then warn against it. I have updated the Cue software, and it hasn't solved this problem. Cue does not see the Total Control. I have seen no official help put up anywhere for this apparently common issue.

if you google "The controller has not been detected" you get about seventy hits on different dj controllers this software does not "detect"...

Unfortunately it sounds you may have an incorrect SN for your TC.

Please contact support[at]numark[dot]com

Posté Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 3:25 pm
Im confused - you mean an incorrect serial number for Cue LE? It was correct enough for me to download the updates off the website and register the Total Control on this forum... none the less I will shoot an email to support... thanks

Posté Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 6:22 pm
And why doesn't the error mention an incorrect serial # instead of saying the device hasnt been found?

Posté Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 6:26 pm

Just to add insult to injury, looks like the support rep did not send me the activation number before leaving for the weekend. Sweet!

Posté Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 4:38 pm
this is the most frustrating process i've encountered since i started my journey to becoming a world famous dj :-P

Keep emailing or calling customer support. they WILL set you straight. I don't know why on the numark site they still have half of the instructions for destroying... i mean updating the firmware on your TC. They have all the steps to do it, but dont give you the actual link to DL the update. Once you do call, they insist that you DONT DO THE FIRMWARE UPDATE. The rep was actually shocked that the instructions where still up, said they'd be removed, 3 months later they're still up.

Any who, if you email cust. support, they WILL send you an email containing a new product code or whatever and a link to DL the newest ver. of CUE LE with a serial for a ver. of CUE that is made for YOUR TC. After that, those of you who can run Traktor, but not CUE, will be able to enjoy both.

However, it does not fix the pitch control sensitivity and they still are stuck after you hit "SYNC", unless you slam them up or down. Funny cuz thats what this thread started on. These forums do that way too much. I hope this helps at least one of you.

Posté Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 9:46 pm
Local, thanks for empathizing with my trials. To anyone else who might be confused about what he's talking about, the moderators on this site have censored my posts twice, though all I did was explain what the Numark technical service rep told me regarding the common error that states "The controller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start Cue again."

I wonder how many other users came on this site looking for help and were silenced because it would be "bad marketing".

Goodbye Numark and virtualdj,

Frustrated, insulted ex-user

PS. I will be describing my experience on forums where you can't silence me.

Posté Sat 07 Mar 09 @ 12:38 pm
46%