- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the left and right decks
- VOLUME. Use these faders to adjust the Volume of each deck.
- VU METERS The Led Meters indicate the Output Level of each deck
- CUE/PFL. Press these buttons to send this deck's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the button will be lit.
- FILTER. Use these knobs to apply a High/Low Pass Filter on the left/right decks.
- EQ LOW. Adjusts the low (bass) frequencies of each deck.
- EQ MID. Adjusts the middle (mid) frequencies of each deck
- EQ HIGH. Adjusts the high (treble) frequencies of each deck
- GAIN. Adjusts the audio level (gain) of the corresponding deck
* Note: The device is offering Full Stems controls. See details at EQ Modes