Contrôle de la platine
- PLAY/PAUSE. Plays / Pauses the track. Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to "stutter-play" the track from the last set Cue Point.
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button. During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.). If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it. To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Hold down SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase. Hold down SHIFT and press this button to set this deck as Master Deck (for 4 decks skins).
- QUANTIZE. Press this button to toggle Quantize on/off. When Quantize is enabled, setting loops, jumping between hot cue points and starting playback of the deck will snap to the grid (CBG) of the track.
- S SHIFT. Press and hold this button to access secondary functions (black lettering in gray box) of other controls on the DDJ-RZ
- DECK SELECT. Switch Left decks (1 and 3) and Right Decks (2 and 4).
- GRID SLIDE. Hold down this button and then move the JOGWHEEL to shift the position of the CBG of the track. Hold down SHIFT and press this button to double the BPM of the current track.
- GRID ADJUST. Hold down this button and then move the JOGWHEEL to adjust the width of the CBG of the track (equal to adjusting the BPM of the track). Hold down SHIFT and press this button to halve the BPM of the current track.
- SLIP REVERSE. Press and hold this button to play the track backwards. On release the track will continue from the position it would have been if the button was never pressed. Hold down SHIFT and press this button (momentarily) to play the track backwards. Press again to return to forward direction.
- SLIP. Enables Slip Mode. Several software functions (such as Jogwheel movements, HotCues and Loops) will apply temporary on the track, and the track will return to the position it would have been if those functions were not triggered. Hold down SHIFT and press this button to toggle between the Scratch and Bend Jogwheel modes.
- NEEDLE SEARCH STRIP. The length of this strip represents the length of the entire track. Place your finger on a point along this sensor to jump to that point in the track (song position). While your finger touches the strip, the track will start a temporary playback (if it was not playing before) in order to preview that area of the track. Lift your finger from the strip to stop playback.
Important notice: In order to avoid accidental track jumps when you manipulate FX, the needle search does not operate when the deck is on air. If you want to use the strip while a deck is on air please hold down SHIFT first, and then touch the strip. You can change this behavior by changing the Needle Search Security setting. (See Special Settings)
- JOGWHEEL. Touch sensitive platter for scratching (vinyl mode), bending (CD Mode) or Grid adjust.
The outer white/blue leds will start blinking if the track reaches 30 seconds before the end.
The inner white leds will rotate according to the software jogwheel position.
The inner red ring indicates the loop's progress bar if a loop is active, or current hotcue's position on the jogwheel rotation. If Slip Mode is active, among with the current hotcue's position, the red leds will also show you the slipping rotation of the jog.
- JOG FEELING ADJUST. Adjust the tension of the jogwheel (hardware operation)
- VINYL SPEED ADJUST. Adjust the time needed for the track to reach to full stop when PLAY/PAUSE (27) button is used to stop the deck (vinyl brake)
- MASTER TEMPO. Press this button to "lock" the track's pitch to its original key. The track's tempo will remain at the speed designated by the Pitch Fader. Hold down SHIFT and press this button to cycle through the available pitch ranges (6%, 10%, 12% and 100%)
- TEMPO. Controls the track's playback tempo. The Up and Down arrow LEDs will turn on if the tempo position of the unit and the actual tempo of the software do not match. While one of these LEDs is on, the tempo slider of the DDJ-RZ will not control the tempo of the deck until it meets the software value (soft take-over). Move the unit's tempo slider towards the direction of the LED that's turned on until it turns off. Now you can use the unit's tempo slider to adjust the tempo of the software.
- SEQUENCER. These buttons are not used by VirtualDj
- AUTO BEAT LOOP. Sets an Automatic loop where it's length equals the current loop length as seen in VirtualDj GUI. You can use the LOOP HALF/DOUBLE (44) buttons to adjust the length of the auto loop. Hold down SHIFT and press this button to activate a Saved Loop.
- LOOP HALF/DOUBLE. Halves/Doubles the size of the current active loop, or the predefined loop length used by AUTO BEAT LOOP (43) button. Hold down SHIFT and press these buttons when a loop is active to move the loop forward or backwards as many beats as it's current length.
- LOOP IN/OUT. Use these buttons to set a Loop In and a Loop Out point (for manual looping).
Hold down SHIFT and press the "IN" button to jump back to the last "Loop In" point.
Hold down SHIFT and press the "OUT" button to cancel and exit the current loop -if the track is in loop- or reactivate the last used loop otherwise.
- PAD MODE. Switch the pads of the unit to various modes (see PADS)
- PADS. Offer various operations, depending on the PADs Mode (see PADS)
- PARAMETERS. Offer various operations, depending on the PADs Mode (see PADS)
Turn: Scrolls through files or folders. Hold down SHIFT and turn this knob to adjust the zoom of the waveforms on VirtualDj GUI.
Push: Opens / Closes folders on tree view of VirtualDj browser. Hold down SHIFT and press this knob down to open the Tag Editor in order to edit track's information.
- BACK. Sets focus to the Folders list. If focus is on the Folders list, set focus on the Songs list.
Hold down SHIFT and press this button to cycle though the available Sideview lists (Automix, Sidelist, Karaoke, Sampler and Clone).
- LOAD. Loads the currently selected track on the deck. Press this button twice to clone the track from the other deck.
Hold down SHIFT and press this button to add the currently selected track on the Sidelist.
- PANEL. Press this button to cycle through the available mixer panels on VirtualDj GUI (Mixer, Video, Scratch and Master). Hold down SHIFT and press this button to switch the Sideview list to Sampler View.