- Écran Tactile
Front Panel - Reloop TOUCH Rear Panel - Reloop TOUCH
FRONT & REAR PANELS
- HEADPHONES INPUT. Connect a pair of Headphones to this socket (1/4” or 1/8”). The Volume of this Output is controlled by the knob at the top panel
- MIC INPUT. Connect your 1/4” Microphone to this Input.
The Microphone Inputs is not part of the USB audio interface, therefore it can not be added to the Audio setup of VirtualDJ, neither can be controlled by the software or recorded. the signal of this Input is routed directly to the Master Ouput
- MIC VOL. Adjust the volume of the Microphone input signal. Hardware operation (not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI).
- POWER: Use the Power Switch to turn the Reloop TOUCH on/off. Turn on the unit after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off Reloop TOUCH
Use the provided AC/DC power supply. While the power is switched off, plug the cable into Reloop TOUCH first, and then plug the cable into a power outlet.
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- MASTER OUTPUT (2) : Use standard TRS 1/4" cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT (1) : Alternative Master Output. Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.