Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VirtualDJ iRemote for iPhone/iPad/iPod - Page: 7

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

AxelFSPRO InfinityMember since 2010
sclavel wrote :
adamlonsdale wrote :
Can I ask which ports VDJ uses to connect to iOS devices? As I think this will be the problem.

By default, VirtualDJ uses port 4243 to communicate with the iRemote, but it can be changed easily with the registry key: iPadDefaultPort
Also, Apple's Bonjour uses port 5353

Regarding the WLAN router configuration more information is necessary:

* TCP or UDP ?
* Inbound or Outbound ?

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 6:13 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Dont flatter yourself bro.....................wow!

Huey

Well that just goes to show that you don't know me at all.

Flatter myself? I have no ego.

And I'd appreciate you not calling me "bro"...

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 6:31 am
Just Bought It thank u VDJ Team cant wait to try it 2nite

Cheers everybody

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 8:41 am
Hi all

To those having problems connecting via a router you will need to ensure you don't have 'wireless Isolation' enabled on your router as this prevents devices attached to your router being allowed to 'talk' to each other.

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 1:00 pm
AxelFSPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Ok, it is UDP.

Now it works in general, but the browser display on the ipad doesn't show anything.

Any ideas ?

Edit: After reloading the default skin the browser display works fine.

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 2:12 pm
it whould have bee nice if we gotten it a lower price

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 2:47 pm
I'm having trouble too, won't connect even though both devices are connected to wi-fi and I've been into the iphone tab and enabled there.

I have 7.0.2 installed

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 3:56 pm
Got the app today for my Itouch G2 IOS 4.2.1 non JB and its much fun.

The app seems to crash sometimes en goes back to the homescreen, but keep the updates coming Atomix! (Multitouch, EQ, crashing fix)

BTW:

Just having a little brainfart over here. So the app works on your internal LAN? Is it possible to NAT/FORWARD the VDJ Iremote service on your router/firewall and connect your IPAD/Iphone true internet?

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 5:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 7:44 pm
Guys, could we please get a couple of Ipad skins released?

Rusty

Posté Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 10:22 am
DwightPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well, it worked at home just fine on my network. At work I do have internet but the iphone is not able to locate VJ and VJ is not locating my iphone. Any tips?

Posté Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 5:53 pm
DwightPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well, after I rebooted my iphone it decided to work. Great product guys!

Posté Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 6:09 pm
Any idea if it is possible to get a browser option in the next update, and maybe a way to recurse the folders. I really like the UI and how quickly it responds. Just have way to much music in different areas for this to be used as more then a novelty.

Posté Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 1:56 am
Charlie Wilson wrote :
I'm having trouble too, won't connect even though both devices are connected to wi-fi and I've been into the iphone tab and enabled there.

I have 7.0.2 installed

Iphone wasn't connected to the net, thaks for the help.

Posté Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 2:32 am
atlantischicago wrote :
Any idea if it is possible to get a browser option in the next update, and maybe a way to recurse the folders. I really like the UI and how quickly it responds. Just have way to much music in different areas for this to be used as more then a novelty.

I think that's pretty much what all of us want to see, also maybe with a search function too.

Would be cool to have musicgroup suggestions show up too.

Posté Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 5:20 am
My interest in this would be as a mobile scratch deck.

I can already do everything else with iteleport.

I can't find any vids showing the deck control.

Any vids out there?

Anyone wanna make one to show the scratching?

I wanna buy it, but if the scratching is lack-luster, hoenstly i just don't need it.

Posté Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 8:53 am
This just might be the best Christmas present ever! Works flawlessly on Mac with the iPad, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch. Thanks again for all the hard work, it's greatly appreciated!

Posté Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 9:42 am
Drimachus wrote :
My interest in this would be as a mobile scratch deck.

I can already do everything else with iteleport.

I can't find any vids showing the deck control.

Any vids out there?

Anyone wanna make one to show the scratching?

I wanna buy it, but if the scratching is lack-luster, hoenstly i just don't need it.

I am planning on making a video of it, just a bit rammed this time of year so need to get some free time.

As far as scratching goes, it works fine to me. When in Vinyl mode, touch stops the deck, theres a little bit of graphic lag but the actual control is spot on, the only thing you haven't got the capability of doing thus far (that I've seen) is backspin, which is obvious because it's a touch screen device so if you spin and take your finger away it drops it.

I wouldn't mind seeing wave patterns in one of the iPad skins... would be a plus.

Posté Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 11:00 am

Posté Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 12:00 pm
Loving this app. Only thing is I can scratch on Deck 1 but on Deck 2 all the platter does is slow the track down when I move it. Is there a setting I've missed?

Posté Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 6:32 am
38%